Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• cowslip378
    • By cowslip378 14th Oct 16, 4:54 PM
    • 24Posts
    • 2Thanks
    NPM letter received, charge increased
    • 14th Oct 16, 4:54 PM
    NPM letter received, charge increased 14th Oct 16 at 4:54 PM
    I parked my car in a visitors space on 14 July. I received a ticket, but I took a photo of my car correctly parked so I have no idea of why ticket was issued.
    My first letter was received stating that the period of paying the reduced amount had passed. This is the first letter I have received.
    What do I do now?
    I work for the NHS & was on official business.
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 14th Oct 16, 5:35 PM
    • 39,392 Posts
    • 50,950 Thanks
    • 14th Oct 16, 5:35 PM
    • 14th Oct 16, 5:35 PM
    This lot?

Same as all other IPC 'members', send one challenge (the one you saw in the NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST' sticky thread when you read it before posting). Everyone then ignores and NO-ONE PAYS:

This letter is the first of many bothersome junk. Come back if you actually get a solicitor's letter or court papers, simple as that. And please join our campaign:

Thanks - your written complaints will help.

The Government is currently (right now) considering private parking scam firms and how to reign them in...and of course the IPC and BPA (Trade Bodies 'for' these scummy firms) must be lobbying as we speak to try to dumb it down. Be heard, tell them how it feels to know you have this firm holding your data for SIX YEARS who might suddenly decide to take a punt on MCOL and sue people in the hope they have moved house in a few years' time.

Wrong, isn't it (a national scandal), especially as you have NO APPEAL SERVICE WORTH TRYING:

That's it. DO NOT PAY - PEOPLE WHO PAY, FUND THE NEXT PCNS. You are in no danger of a CCJ as long as you never ignore court papers and make sure you tell the nasty firm if you move house.

Click on the breadcrumb trail, top of page: Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking & READ THE 'NEWBIES' FAQS THREAD.
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

22Posts Today

4,076Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Magwa61: @MartinSLewis thank you Sorry I thought it was you, conning sids ????????????????????????????????????

• No. It's NEVER the right way to switch energy. Please don't confused these 'moneyexpert' sales reps with my site mo?

• The MSE weekly email: Energy hike warning, No7 trick, £400 marriage bonus, £3 photo mug, railcard 15%off, 3.1% loan

• Follow Martin