Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • georgiousg
    • By georgiousg 14th Oct 16, 3:32 PM
    • 15Posts
    • 3Thanks
    georgiousg
    County Court Letter for Parking Fine
    • 14th Oct 16, 3:32 PM
    County Court Letter for Parking Fine 14th Oct 16 at 3:32 PM
    Hi Guys - I received a parking ticket on the 6/7/2016 for parking on a newly built estate where apparently there was signs and was issued with a private parking fine. Normally i don't even reply to these firms and in the end they leave me alone but this one specifically has now issued court proceedings and i have received a County court claim from the business centre in northampton. i was advised to acknowledge the claim online but hold out before i give me defence as there are loads online i could use to submit forward but i am having trouble with finding one for me. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. i have put a link below to show you the letter, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Page 1
    • georgiousg
    • By georgiousg 14th Oct 16, 3:34 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    georgiousg
    • 14th Oct 16, 3:34 PM
    • 14th Oct 16, 3:34 PM
    please see live link below

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38484711/court%20county%20letter%20update.jpg
    • tykesi
    • By tykesi 14th Oct 16, 3:37 PM
    • 1,407 Posts
    • 1,768 Thanks
    tykesi
    • 14th Oct 16, 3:37 PM
    • 14th Oct 16, 3:37 PM
    Please don't spam the forum with multiple threads for the same topic.

OP's original thread where he doesn't seem to be taking much notice of the responses.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5540514
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

282Posts Today

1,741Users online

Martin's Twitter