Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Blulu
    • By Blulu 14th Oct 16, 3:27 PM
    • 4,576Posts
    • 73,893Thanks
    Blulu
    Anyone else having Outlook/Hotmail issues?
    • 14th Oct 16, 3:27 PM
    Anyone else having Outlook/Hotmail issues? 14th Oct 16 at 3:27 PM
    I have been unable to access my hotmail emails via the web for 24 hours. I could get them another way. I just found out that it's something to do with Adblock. If anyone else is having the same issues, disable Adblock for Outlook and you will probably find that sorts it.

Blu X
    I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening - Larry King
Page 1
    • dontone
    • By dontone 14th Oct 16, 3:36 PM
    • 3,275 Posts
    • 9,164 Thanks
    dontone
    • 14th Oct 16, 3:36 PM
    • 14th Oct 16, 3:36 PM
    I have been unable to access my hotmail emails via the web for 24 hours. I could get them another way. I just found out that it's something to do with Adblock. If anyone else is having the same issues, disable Adblock for Outlook and you will probably find that sorts it.

Blu X
    Originally posted by Blulu
    I had the same issue yesterday on Chrome. My other HM account worked perfectly fine on IE.
    I found out by reading on an old forum that it was Adblock, and it's worked fine since I disabled it. Funny how Adblock has never affected it before, and it decides it doesn't like it anymore. So I'm just confirming your post in case anybody isn't sure. Hope you don't mind
    The whole Outlook/Hotmail thing has never been right since they decided to mess about with it. No wonder people get cheesed off.
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin'
    • Zanzib
    • By Zanzib 14th Oct 16, 7:23 PM
    • 3,588 Posts
    • 53,173 Thanks
    Zanzib
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:23 PM
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:23 PM
    Strange.

I'm still running adblock with HM okay, so perhaps it's something that is being rolled out across the system and it hasn't reached mine yet.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

702Posts Today

5,052Users online

Martin's Twitter