Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dom272
    • By dom272 14th Oct 16, 2:49 PM
    • 9Posts
    • 0Thanks
    dom272
    Ford Dealer Vs Independent (again)
    • 14th Oct 16, 2:49 PM
    Ford Dealer Vs Independent (again) 14th Oct 16 at 2:49 PM
    Hi,

I've been reading around about this but wanted to ask if it was worth paying (£270) for the Ford dealer service over the (£122) service offered by servicingstop for any reason?

e.g. Ford offer an "echeck" and I wondered if this was exclusive to them?

They also include a 1year breakdown service but I'm assuming its cheaper to buy this seperately.
Page 2
    • molerat
    • By molerat 17th Oct 16, 5:14 PM
    • 15,053 Posts
    • 9,394 Thanks
    molerat
    My car seems to be performing better and the mpg has increased which leads me to believe that it may have had a software update - would that have happened with a non dealer garage ?
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • motorguy
    • By motorguy 17th Oct 16, 5:38 PM
    • 13,830 Posts
    • 7,342 Thanks
    motorguy
    My car seems to be performing better and the mpg has increased which leads me to believe that it may have had a software update - would that have happened with a non dealer garage ?
    Originally posted by molerat
    No, was probably just in need of a service.
    Regards

Paul
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,742Posts Today

5,849Users online

Martin's Twitter