Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Ms Dee
    • By Ms Dee 14th Oct 16, 2:11 PM
    • 520Posts
    • 15,380Thanks
    Ms Dee
    E: 20/10 Win 1 of 5 Go Pro Hero Action Cameras (FB)
    • 14th Oct 16, 2:11 PM
    E: 20/10 Win 1 of 5 Go Pro Hero Action Cameras (FB) 14th Oct 16 at 2:11 PM

Like and Comment

Question: What would you want capture in 4K?
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
Page 1
    • Ms Dee
    • By Ms Dee 14th Oct 16, 2:12 PM
    • 520 Posts
    • 15,380 Thanks
    Ms Dee
    • 14th Oct 16, 2:12 PM
    • 14th Oct 16, 2:12 PM
    Terms and Conditions
    1. No purchase necessary.
    2. The prize draw is open to all UK and ROI residents except employees of Sainsbury's Argos.
    3. Only the first entry per person will be entered into the draw.
    4. There will be two winners, one who will receive a GoPro Hero 5 Black Action Camera and one who will receive a GoPro Hero 5 Session Action Camera.
    5. To enter the prize draw you are required to comment on the post telling us the answer to the question in the post.
    6. Winners will be required to private message Argos on Facebook with their delivery details to receive their prize.
    7. The information you provide here will be safeguarded under the Data Protection Act and controlled by Sainsbury's Argos.
    8. The prize draw is running from 13th - 20th Oct 2016.
    9. The winners will be notified via a comment under the competition Facebook post within 21 days of the closing date.
    10. The winning entries will be selected at random using WooBox from all the correct answers. This selection is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
    11. Please allow up to 28 days from the delivery address being supplied, for your prize to be dispatched.
    12. No cash alternatives will be substituted for the prize. The promoter reserves the right to offer alternative items/activities of a greater or equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
    13. Use of a false name or address will disqualify any applicant from receiving the prize.
    14. The winners consent to publication of their names on the Argos Facebook Page and may be required to participate in post-event publicity arranged by or on behalf of the promoter.
    15. Promoted by Argos Distributors Limited, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Saxon Gate West. Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW.
    16. Details of the winner can be requested by sending an SAE to the address above before November 30th 2016.
    17. If the prize is not claimed within 7 days, we reserve the right to redraw.
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,219Posts Today

6,158Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin