Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lb364
    • By lb364 14th Oct 16, 11:53 AM
    • 1,146Posts
    • 2,066Thanks
    lb364
    0 WOW
    Kate Spade 20% off
    • 14th Oct 16, 11:53 AM
    0 WOW
    Kate Spade 20% off 14th Oct 16 at 11:53 AM
    I know Kate Spade is not very MSE but if you are looking to treat yourself/someone else to a nice handbag (or shoes or jewellery) this Christmas, they have 20% off until Monday.

Code: TREAT20

It's also free delivery and returns

The email (I'm sure they'd send you a copy if you ask nicely) also said you can use this in outlet stores, I've never been to one in the UK but maybe there's some bargains to be had...

Ts&Cs: VALID ONLY AT KATE SPADE NEW YORK SPECIALTY AND OUTLET SHOPS IN THE U.K. & IRELAND AND AT
    KATESPADE.CO.UK. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER DISCOUNT, PROMOTION OR OFFER. NOT VALID
    ON GIFT CARDS OR PREVIOUS PURCHASES. CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH OR STORE CREDIT. VALID ON
    FULL-PRICED ITEMS ONLY. VALID THROUGH 17/10/16 UNTIL 11:59 PM GMT. PRINT THIS OFFER OR DISPLAY ON
    MOBILE DEVICE TO USE IN SHOPS. ONLINE, USE PROMO CODE TREAT20. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END
    OR EXTEND THIS OFFER WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,958Posts Today

6,929Users online

Martin's Twitter