Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 14th Oct 16, 6:31 AM
    • 11,343Posts
    • 37,495Thanks
    Free sample of ThinKrill Skin Hair Nails Capsules
    • 14th Oct 16, 6:31 AM
    Free sample of ThinKrill Skin Hair Nails Capsules 14th Oct 16 at 6:31 AM

Terms and Conditions: One Free Sample per Household. No cash or other alternative to the stated offer is available. Biomedical Nutrition reserve the right to suspend/withdraw the offer at any time. In the event of fraud or dishonesty the application may be refused. Please allow 28 days for delivery. As a condition of application for the free sample of ThinkKrill Skin Hair Nails you agree to indemnify us (Biomedical Nutrition Ltd), and our employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such application.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of
Page 1
    • now a mum&skint
    • By now a mum&skint 14th Oct 16, 2:58 PM
    • 2,204 Posts
    • 8,026 Thanks
    now a mum&skint
    • 14th Oct 16, 2:58 PM
    • 14th Oct 16, 2:58 PM
    Can't see the offer? It's offering a cholesterol trial, unless I'm missing it? X
    This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. (SHAKESPEARE, Hamlet, 1600)

Comp wins : Oct : Michael Buble goodies
    • neffy58
    • By neffy58 18th Oct 16, 3:17 PM
    • 602 Posts
    • 1,278 Thanks
    • 18th Oct 16, 3:17 PM
    • 18th Oct 16, 3:17 PM
    Tried this out and agree with now a mum& skint
    RIP Marmaduke 04.02.11 & MIsty 09.06.12 very, very sadly missed xxx

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

128Posts Today

1,597Users online

Martin's Twitter