Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 14th Oct 16, 6:28 AM
    • 264,993Posts
    • 26,187,291Thanks
    E: 16/11 Win A Five-Day Adventure In Thailand
    • 14th Oct 16, 6:28 AM
    E: 16/11 Win A Five-Day Adventure In Thailand 14th Oct 16 at 6:28 AM
    Wanderlust Login/Register

Answer: 1,666 Metres
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • fire**fly
    • By fire**fly 14th Oct 16, 10:43 AM
    • 132,785 Posts
    • 3,531,436 Thanks
    • 14th Oct 16, 10:43 AM
    • 14th Oct 16, 10:43 AM
    thanks laks, hope it's ok to add,

The prize includes two (2) free place on guaranteed departures of the Northern Thailand Hilltribes and Villages Trek (ATHV) departing before 31st July 2017 and booked before 31st December 2016 AT 00:00 EST, provided that a minimum of four paying passengers are confirmed on such departure.
    Winner must be 18 years of age or older in order to claim the prize.
    Prize applies to the listed itinerary only and excludes optional or additional services such as any airfare not expressly included in the itinerary, transfers, pre- or post-tour accommodation, “My Own Room” or “My Own Tent,” insurance, amendments, and all incidentals, meals, gratuities, taxes, fees, levies, and transportation not expressly included in the itinerary. This prize includes flight[s] up to the value of 750GBP per person including all taxes and fees levied by the airline on the ticket on the route and carrier selected by G Adventures.
    Prize must be booked before 31 Dec 2016
    • is subject to availability;
      is valid on new bookings only;
    • may not be combined with any other offer or discount;
      has no cash value;
      is not transferrable;
      is not eligible for “Lifetime Deposit” nor “Guaranteed Departure;”
      cannot be exchanged by the Winner.
    Winner must contact G Adventures directly to book their prize tour, and G Adventures must agree to the chosen departure dates and the prize may be substituted for a prize of comparable value by G Adventures’ in its sole discretion.
    Passport, visa, and vaccination procurement and
    'What day is it?' asked Pooh 'It's today' squeaked Piglet, 'My favorite day' said Pooh
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

547Posts Today

5,084Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin