Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• nmlc
    • By nmlc 14th Oct 16, 6:19 AM
    • 2,490Posts
    • 32,896Thanks
    O/S Daily Friday 14 October 2016
    • 14th Oct 16, 6:19 AM
    O/S Daily Friday 14 October 2016 14th Oct 16 at 6:19 AM
    O/S Daily Friday 14 October 2016

This is an “over the garden fence” type thread where we chat about everything Old Style and maybe a little bit more. It’s a great, inspiring and motivating thread we start each day to discuss what Old Style things we’re going to do today or what we’ve achieved already. Everyone’s welcome, please do come in, put your feet up (although check the fence hasn’t just been painted first!) and join us for an Old Style natter. The more the merrier!

As this is the Old Style Board, it would be appreciated if posts could include some Old Style content. Please be aware that many people may have small screens, or SLOW internet connections, so please don’t post large pictures, or clip art – links are preferred. When you make a post, if you feel like giving it a title, that will help others that don’t have the time to read everything skim through the thread quickly but if not it's not a problem. Please do not start a new daily thread before you go to bed at night because this often leaves things confusing with two daily threads live at the same time. The idea is that a member would start each new daily thread after they get up in the morning.

Some people who chat here like to try to answer everyone. Don’t feel you have to though, a general “hi everyone, hope everyone’s well” is fine.

Morning everyone

Hugs to those that want/need them x

Happy birthday to those with a birthday x

Still dark, looks dry underfoot.

DH up and gone to work, DS1 now getting ready to go to work, DS2 still in his pit, will leave him there, he didn't feel great last night, so hopefully he'll feel better this morning after a good rest.

Dinner last night was disjointed, DS2 and myself had jacket potatoes, DH had egg, bacon, fried new potatoes - when DS2 and I got back from a meeting at college, DS1 went out to friends for pizza, he got back approx 8.50pm. Tonight not exactly sure what we will be having, so need to organise that when I do the food shopping this morning, I have menu planned for the rest of the week up until next Friday - I'm trying to do the GC on my own and this is the last shop of the month for me, it's going to be very tight, although the menu for the next week is using a lot of food from the freezers and store cupboard - we'll see, how we get on!

I wasn't very productive again yesterday, although I did manage to get the dirty wash basket empty, although it does have more in it now, I tackled the ironing mountain, I visited building society and bank, also the butchers, I made telephone call for DH re his personal pension, which we now are in the process of sorting out what's going on, and to some extent it's being sorted, he has a form to complete and return once he receives it, then the d/debit can be started again, I was told yesterday they wrote out to my DH in 2009 asking him to sign a form and return it so that the d/debit would continue with effect from September 2016 - what company asks you to consent to something that's not going to happen for 7 years and doesn't ever remind you when they state they haven't received the said completed form? - he had his annual statement dated 5 August this year and they stopped taking the money that month and there's no mention of it stopping on that statement, I have made a complaint, as there's some very misleading information in that statement, but on the whole it's going to be sorted, and a lot of the issues are to do with legislation changes re the pension changes.

This morning I'll be heading to the SM first thing, I'm going to try to stay within budget, I'm very interested to see how I get on, staying within/being below is a very tall order but I want to have a go. I'll try to do some housework also today as nothing got touched in that respect yesterday.

Keep safe and well x

nmlc x
    Last edited by nmlc; 14-10-2016 at 6:54 AM.
Page 1
    • camelot1001
    • By camelot1001 14th Oct 16, 6:48 AM
    • 2,939 Posts
    • 32,203 Thanks
    • 14th Oct 16, 6:48 AM
    • 14th Oct 16, 6:48 AM
    Morning All

Thanks for the thread nmlc. There's a load of washing in, that can go on the airer before I go to work. DW on again, it was on last night and when I got in I had a cup of tea and threw the dregs in the machine to put the cup in but I hadn't emptied it!

Need to have a good tidy up tonight, don't seem to have been in this week so things have got out of hand. Went to a really lovely Tapas restaurant in Glasgow last night with some school folk and Spanish people, one of them comes to our school as a language assistant and she brought her friends. Lovely evening and fantastic food. The restaurant is in a very industrial part of the city and looks pretty grotty from outside, nice surprise that the food was so good. I may go again!

It's an in-service day today so no children in school. Means I should be able to get lots done before the holiday.

Hope you feel better soon BB, you sound really miserable.

Happy Friday! Take care. XX
    • lonewhitewolf
    • By lonewhitewolf 14th Oct 16, 7:18 AM
    • 175 Posts
    • 2,147 Thanks
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:18 AM
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:18 AM
    Morning all
    Realised I go on and on about work so gonna try not to moan.
    DH had a funny belly again last night I'm sure it's stress related.
    DD2 and myself sat and watched Wentworth prison last night and I had forgot just how much I enjoyed it.
    Dinner tonight will he burgers and chips.
    Anyhoo off to the mad house I go.
    Hugs to all in need xx
    Bright Blessings xx
    • redruby
    • By redruby 14th Oct 16, 7:19 AM
    • 6,080 Posts
    • 83,683 Thanks
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:19 AM
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:19 AM
    Morning all,

Cold and dark here with a sharp wind. Off to work for me today I have had a bad week there this week and cannot wait for a day off tomorrow I am in Sunday but at least its only one day over the weekend.

Not sure about dinner tonight will go and rummage in the freezer in a while, it will be something quick though as I am shattered after work.

DW has been put on this morning and tonight I shall empty it and put a wash on.

Hope everyone has a good day, its Friday
    • ancientofdays
    • By ancientofdays 14th Oct 16, 7:20 AM
    • 642 Posts
    • 6,469 Thanks
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:20 AM
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:20 AM
    Morning all, it is just getting light here, not sure what kind of day it will be.

I have washing ready to go on the airer so must stir my stumps and get that done so that I can get another load done.

Yesterday I went to the chiropodist which is a necessity for me, not that expensive if I work the cost out as if it were weekly.

Then some bits and bobs shopping, came home and made dinner. I made a pasta bake, a four portion size so I have a smallish portion OH a larger one and D S has the rest. He's back to taking a lot of exercise and going to the gym after a rather long period of pain and is requiring additional food so in addition to the humungous salad and garlic and parsley bread, he had a piece of chicken baked in spicy red bean sauce and sone green veg, then a banana. I couldn't manage this at all but he has hollow legs and now I have no idea what to cook tonight to fill him up and meet his calorie need, plus the fact that it needs to be balanced.

I am on days off now, it is my shorter week and have had to change next week's day off so will not be at work now until Tuesday. Yesterday I did a swish in the bathroom, I should give it a good bottoming today, plus the sitting room, the rest is pretty much ok other than hoovering.

OH wants a pair of jeans mended, and I am not a fan of mending but I will. He once said the word darning, this was 35 years ago and was informed in no uncertain terms that I do not do darning. There are limits and darning is beyond them.

Have as good a day as possible xx
    I was jumping to conclusions and one of them jumped back
    • TravellingAbuela
    • By TravellingAbuela 14th Oct 16, 7:22 AM
    • 3,061 Posts
    • 14,085 Thanks
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:22 AM
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:22 AM
    Morning folks and thanks for the thread NMLC.

Back with you after our 5 days at the caravan. For various reasons (which I won't go in to) it wasn't the relaxing last stay I'd hoped for, but we did manage a couple of days out, one to Harrogate & Ripon and another to Northallerton for the market. Plus a nice lunch out both days. Mr TA hasn't been too good either for the last day or two which is a worry. He seemed to have a more restful night last night so I'm hoping he will feel a bit better when he gets up. Living with this horrible disease is a constant worry.

DS (and all his boxes and belongings) still with us, awaiting a completion and moving in date for his shiny new batchelor pad! He has bought himself some nice new kitchen stuff, so more boxes added to the piles! I have started off a store cupboard box for him and keep adding bits as and when I go shopping! It seems the toxic ex isn't prepared to let go and he has had to resort to blocking her on his phone. So she then decided to start ringing his friends wanting them to pass on messages to ring her. Just let her ring me!

We have had one bit of lovely news this week however. Middle DGD (the promising prima ballerina!) has passed an audition to be one of the Sunbeams in the Christmas pantomime at Bradford Alhambra. This is a big honour as so many children apply (dancing teacher puts the most promising forward) and very few are accepted. It will be a time consuming job ferrying her to all the rehearsals and then the actual shows which go on for over a month!

Well the WM is calling, three piles waiting to go in. It'll be fun drying that lot indoors! Plus a vac round and bathroom clean is on the agenda. Have a good day all and (((HUGS))) to all the poorlies. Take care xx
    Last edited by TravellingAbuela; 14-10-2016 at 7:26 AM.
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
    • Coxy11
    • By Coxy11 14th Oct 16, 7:23 AM
    • 1,880 Posts
    • 23,312 Thanks
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:23 AM
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:23 AM
    Morning all, thanks for the thread nmlc x I agree, very frustrating about the pension grrrr

I am at the charity's prize giving today at London's Guildhall. We have David Domoney off the telly coming to give out the prizes - should be good fun! As such, I am wearing proper tights for the first time in months - can't stand them and always paranoid that I will ladder them, so if I wear tights I normally go for opaques.

Cold is drying up and I actually feel a lot better. God bless the lem$ip max capsules

Camelot - enjoy not having the children in - hope you make progress x
    Jackie/NRA/carolbee - hope you had a good time in Faversham, wish I hadn't been working as I would've gate-crashed lol x
    BB - feel better soon x
    Speky - gotta love slimming world chips mmmmmmmm x

Have a good day all
    Cross-stitch WIP #1: Collecting Shells by Nancy Cole
    Currently reading: The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory
    • Coxy11
    • By Coxy11 14th Oct 16, 7:29 AM
    • 1,880 Posts
    • 23,312 Thanks
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:29 AM
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:29 AM
    LWW - please feel free to post about anything, work or otherwise. This thread has been a great support to me and many others over lots of things. Hope you have a better day and that DH gets better soon xx

TA - glad that your DS is carrying on with his plans and not being swayed by the toxic ex. Sounds like he is well out of it xx

AOD - i always think darning makes things look worse but maybe that's just the way my man used to do it lol x
    Cross-stitch WIP #1: Collecting Shells by Nancy Cole
    Currently reading: The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory
    • TravellingAbuela
    • By TravellingAbuela 14th Oct 16, 7:36 AM
    • 3,061 Posts
    • 14,085 Thanks
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:36 AM
    • 14th Oct 16, 7:36 AM
    Ha darning, that's a word from the past! My grandma was an avid darner but my mum refused to darn. She said people will think we are poverty stricken and can't afford to replace jumpers orsocks with holes in! x
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
    • LaineyT
    • By LaineyT 14th Oct 16, 7:40 AM
    • 845 Posts
    • 9,354 Thanks
    Morning everyone,

Dry and reasonably bright here, the heating is on for an hour in the morning and evening now so house is at least warm.
    Yesterday wasn't so great for DM, she is temporarily registered at local surgery and some complete idiot thought it was a good idea to pop a form in with the confirmation of DNR which summarised her condition etc and included the time frame for life expectancy We had been told by the consultant but Mum had specifically said she didn't want to know. The form was hand written and it actually said that patient had asked not to be told so why someone thought it was a good idea I have no idea. Her palliative team are raising a complaint on our behalf but the damage has been done.
    She was quiet yesterday, didn't really have chance to talk about things as she had some more friends visiting so will see how she is today, poor love.

Other than that I do need to visit the SM today for a few bits, this evening I am out for a meal with my friends which I am so looking forward to as ages since we all met up.

Welcome home TA sorry to hear that OH hasn't been so good, hope he has a better day today.
    BB hope you are feeling better today

Have a good day everyone, take care folks x
    • elona
    • By elona 14th Oct 16, 7:52 AM
    • 10,441 Posts
    • 52,086 Thanks
    Woke up thinking it was the middle of the night as it was so dark but it was only six thirty. There are a couple of airers with laundry to be folded for dd and then another load to go on them for me. Feel like a washerwoman.

There is a muscle food delivery due sometime today and I really hope it is this morning as I want to go to the cinema with a dd this afternoon to see" Inferno".

Not sure whether a dd is popping in tonight on her way to the gym, but have enough food in to rustle something up.

I am so sorry for what happened to your mum and wish we could "unknow" stuff but unfortunately it is not possible. I hope you get the chance to talk properly and make the most of what lies ahead.

I hope your husband feels a bit better today. The darkening days and colder weather don't help anyone. I am trying to think of it as
    an excuse to batten down the hatches, make comforting food, hot drinks, soup and enjoy reading etc in the warm.

Hugs to all
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
    • elona
    • By elona 14th Oct 16, 7:53 AM
    • 10,441 Posts
    • 52,086 Thanks

I forget where I read it but there was a saying that a hole in a garment was an accident while a darn was "planned poverty".
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
    • tiredmum2
    • By tiredmum2 14th Oct 16, 8:13 AM
    • 43 Posts
    • 502 Thanks
    Morning all
    Lainey T please call NHS England to make a formal complaint this is the governing body for all GP surgerys .Hope you have a better day today x
    TA sounds like DS is moving on and doing well x
    TD,WM and DW are on its so cold in the mornings but won't put the heating on yet .
    Not much other than the usual chores to do here this morning not sure if DS is working today yet but he had a productive day yesterday after a meeting at TA.
    Got a lunch to go to for my God,others 80th tomorrow not sure what to wear yet will see when i get up
    Dinner tonight YS pizza from M&S
    Have a great day x
    • dumpling
    • By dumpling 14th Oct 16, 8:19 AM
    • 1,174 Posts
    • 13,301 Thanks
    Good morning everyone

It's a bit grey out there this morning, I suspect we are going to get some rain today. I have a few loads of washing to do and I will be tumbledrying them for sure. Hubby and the girls have left for work/school but hubby is on a half day so I will see him just after lunch.

I feel loads better today, I had the most hideous dream though which made me wake up in a cold sweat. After a restorative bacon wrap and a cup of tea I am fine now. My friend is coming to see me today which will be lovely and I am looking forward to seeing her.

Not sure what to make for tea, something chickeny I guess as I am trying to use up what is left of last months Musclefood order before my next delivery at the end of the month.

I have decided to grow my nails so I have ordered some very pretty glittery nail polish to encourage me not to bite them. I remember being made to sit on my hands for hours by my Dad to try and break the habit, it didn't work.

Speaking of darning, my hubby darns all his socks using an ancient wooden mushroom. I have just ordered him some more thermal socks for work as there is more darn than sock now by his toes.

Well, I hope you all have a great day whatever you are up to, take care xx
    September Grocery Challenge - 492/500
    October Grocery Challenge - 158.20/450
    • tru
    • By tru 14th Oct 16, 8:20 AM
    • 8,311 Posts
    • 39,063 Thanks

Oooh yes, other people's deliveries The doorbell is always going for them. Two lots of neighbours seem to order loads of things all the time but they're hardly ever in so the delivery driver ends up at my door. I've stopped answering now, unless I'm expecting a delivery for myself.
    Having said that, last november I was chatting to a neighbour, she said she was trying to hide Christmas presents from her two littlies but it was difficult with deliveries. I told her to put my address down when she ordered, I took a few things in and she'd collect them once the kids were in bed. She obviously did it just for the kids presents because it stopped about a week before Christmas and I haven't had anything else for her. She must've thanked me a thousand times When I see her I'll probably offer to do the same this year.

Yesterday morning was so peaceful that I decided to leave the phone and doorbell off all day A handful of people who don't harass me have my mobile number so I was still contactable if necessary. I got so much done, I think I'll do this twice a week from now on.

Mr tru is off work today so I have no idea what's going on, lol. He'll probably end up faffing with chilli plants in the greenhouse, that's become his default setting I have a few things to do but whether they'll get done today or will be gradually done over the weekend depends on how much mr tru gets in my way, lol. I have a material stash, I really should go through it, be ruthless and only keep what I need. The drawers under the bed need sorting out and I have a ton of make-up which I never use so will bin most of it. I've been buying toiletries when they're on offer and have built up quite a stash, I need to put it in some sort of order so I can see if anything needs replacing or if I can carry on for the next few months without buying any hopefully it's the latter

The horrifying moment when you're looking for an adult but then you realise that you are an adult
    So you look for an older adult, someone successfully adulting
    An adultier adult
    • JackieO
    • By JackieO 14th Oct 16, 8:34 AM
    • 13,696 Posts
    • 106,501 Thanks
    Good Morning everyone ,well I had a smashing day yesterday, meeting up with carolbee and NRA (Bev) at Macknades in Faversham We sat and nattered our way through several coffees all afternoon. So lovely to put a face to a name at last .
    On the way out I just had to have a quick shufti at some of their goods.Smashing shop, and I restrained myself to only buying a few treats, but as it was from my Happy Cash Stash I didn't feel too bad .
    I will return there before Christmas though to get a few more bits.
    I bought some delicious roquefort cheese, grapes red onion chutney and a couple of packets of spices and still had change from a tenner, so it was fairly reasonable.The cheese last night was gorgeous with a chicken salad and I even opened a bottle of wine and had a small glass with my dinner .I hope the other two enjoyed the afternoon as much as I did.Coxy11 you would have loved it .

Well, another Friday and that means History club this afternoon and we will be discussing the rights and wrongs of Henry V111 and his shenanigans ,should be a lively afternoon

Re darning: I used to darn bits and pieces as my late Mum had taught me to, and still do for my DGS,especially when they do serious damage to their school trousers.
    DD still has three lively lads in school trousers who ,not so much the eldest, but certainly the 12 year old does his best to demolish between September and Christmas
    He is still at the age where diving for the ball whilst playing a sort of cross between rugby and football in the school lunchtime is considered perfectly normal

The 16 year old Jack is getting far too grown up for such pastimes He has turned from a noisy lad into a dreamy handsome chap who is madly in love with a young lady from the girls school next door. so sweet to see them walking home hand in hand.

The middle boy Henry is 15 and rather smart, and doesn't like his clothes getting in a mess now, so not much darning for him ,apart from the odd shirt button.

What is it with youngsters shirts their buttons seem to be sewn on with a red hot needle and a burning thread I normally have to sew at least a couple on every week.

My DD doesn't even own a needle and thread ,her words are
    'I've got a Mum who does that for me ' Just as well really or the boys would be in trouble.

DGS Ben is a typically broke student, so he brings his stuff home for me to darn and repair Its usually his jeans which always look pretty weather beaten and frayed normally

Lainey how upsetting for your Mum I'm sure it wasn't meant but common sense would make one think about what was being put through a door for goodness sake.Enjoy your time with your mum and make some lasting good memories together.

TA hope your OH feels a bit brighter today, only a couple of weeks until the clocks change then winter will really set in .But battening down the hatches and nice warming PJ's and hot drinks will help us all in keeping the cold dark winter nights at bay.
    Right enough chuntering time I got a wriggle on

Have a great day chums whatever you are doing enjoy yourselves

Cheers JackieO xx
    Quot Libra,Quam Breve Tempus.

New month and Day 20 and 18/20 NSD so far spent 46.91 and have 13.09 left in my food purse
    • csarina2
    • By csarina2 14th Oct 16, 9:18 AM
    • 1,201 Posts
    • 9,987 Thanks
    Morning ((((((((((hugs)))))))))) if you need one. Lainey give your Mum a hug from me, that is a horrible thing to happen, who ever did it should at least have the error of their ways pointed out to them. Afraid I would give them the heave ho!!

Its a bright morning and little or no rain forecast so I have the washer on with a load of whites, need to do a load of coloureds tomorrow so we are more or less washed up before the work men arrive. Bed will have to wait.

It was not a nice day yesterday very cold and wet. I lit the fire when OH got up after his siesta, managed through to bed time with just two lots of coal. Will clean it out and re- lay it shortly.

No Friday clean, the place is not too bad, will run the Dyson over the sitting room carpet before DD1 comes on Sunday. I do not usually 'spring clean' but when the heating is in I am going to have to tackle a room a day, starting with the bedroom and wet room and working my way round.

The excess stuff we had whilst OH recovered, is being collected between 10 and 12, that will just leave us with the shower chair and his crutches, I want to keep them 'just in case'. You never know.

OH is moaning about his arthritis this morning, afraid I just gave him the pain killers. I have had enough of his moans over the past 26 years, time to take a stand.

Fish, mash and peas for supper tonight. I am not due a visit to Aldi for another 10 days so next Friday it will be salmon. I have a couple of fillets in the freezer. I try and plan visits to Aldi when books are due back at the Bingham library, we can also visit Boyes and the ironmongers whilst we are there so several birds in one visit. I will need to do a freezer audit in the middle of next week.

Once the radiator is in the back bedroom I am going to put the little freezer on and put all the frozen fruit in it, that will leave room in the other two freezers for Christmas stuff. I plan to get a small turkey crown on our next visit to either Aldi or Lidl. That reminds me I have two more lots of apples to process, better go and get them done before the washer finished and I have to go out in the cold to hang it out.
    Tesco CC Used for diesel only. Paid off each month.
    • SpekySquarehead
    • By SpekySquarehead 14th Oct 16, 9:35 AM
    • 766 Posts
    • 5,741 Thanks
    Good morning one and all,

Overcast here in the city centre with on and off rain forecast.

Yesterday I went to the gym for a short while then went home and we had brinner (breakfast for dinner). It was essentially a Scottish fry up; haggis, black pudding, tattie scones, beans, toast, bacon, lorne sausage and link sausage. Never had something like that for dinner but by jings it was good! The GF and I then watched The Apprentice and not long afterwards, nodded off.

Today won't be too much different. I'll swing by the gym on my way home then get all her presents ready for tomorrow. Thank crunchie it's Friday.

camelot - There's a few nice Spanish places in Glasgow. Glad you had a good night.
    LWW - A short story on sore tummys and stress; when I was at uni doing my dissertation I worked at it for 30 hours straight, no sleep. I got the worst stomach pains and went to hospital and it was stress related. Really bad case of acid reflux and still comes from time to time. I'm sure there's over the counter pills to help.
    TA - "just let her phone me" hahahaha!
    Lainey - Terrible news about your DM. I hope she has a better day today.
    Jackie - I was genuinely looking forward to hearing how your day went and glad you had a lovely afternoon and an enjoyable evening too!

Have a nice Friday folks.
    Debt Free Date: 29/09/16
    Follow my Debt Free Diary/Save, Save, Save Dairy - "It's not a lot, but it's enough"
    NST (7/15)
    • carolbee
    • By carolbee 14th Oct 16, 10:05 AM
    • 906 Posts
    • 5,667 Thanks
    We did indeed have a lovely afternoon, drinking coffee and chatting away. Hopefully another before Christmas, and we'll post the date and place in here in case any other Kentish folk would like to come.

Having a few low spend weeks to make up for our lovely but quite expensive trip to Amsterdam. I only bought some tulip bulbs.

Well ahead with shopping for Christmas presents.

Have a good day everyone.

Not buying it 2016
    • snoozer
    • By snoozer 14th Oct 16, 10:18 AM
    • 1,601 Posts
    • 14,814 Thanks
    Lainey, I just had to post and say that you ought to complain to the practice manager too - ask for them to let you know what action has been taken.

I've not been posting again because my life has been very quiet of late. We're in Yorkshire this week and the sum total of my frustrations has been the inability to find a card for an 8 year old girl - I've had plenty of choice for the 80 year old I had to buy for but none for the 8 year old.

We went up to Stainforth because the salmon have been leaping the falls there but didn't see any, we've been told there'll probably be more in a few weeks so we'll try to go back then.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

525Posts Today

4,929Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin