Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Portisheadruss
    • By Portisheadruss 13th Oct 16, 11:46 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Portisheadruss
    Conditionally offer with NHS but
    • 13th Oct 16, 11:46 PM
    Conditionally offer with NHS but 13th Oct 16 at 11:46 PM
    Hi everyone, I could really do with some much needed advice.
    I have been given a conditional offer with the NHS - have worked for them before, however my first reference request has been done, but my the employer before this one has not completed the reference - tried to email them, but the email address came back "not able to deliver "
    Does anyone know if I'm able to use the employer before them or if the will except it, people who I have worked with before have offered to do references but the NHS won't except personal email addresses.

Does anyone have any advice for me
Page 1
    • asajj
    • By asajj 14th Oct 16, 2:57 AM
    • 3,698 Posts
    • 8,112 Thanks
    asajj
    • 14th Oct 16, 2:57 AM
    • 14th Oct 16, 2:57 AM
    Ask them? Maybe your previous employer is no longer in business , if that is the case, there isn't much else you can do anyway.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • aife
    • By aife 14th Oct 16, 3:25 AM
    • 41 Posts
    • 27 Thanks
    aife
    • 14th Oct 16, 3:25 AM
    • 14th Oct 16, 3:25 AM
    Contact H.R. and/or the manager who made the job offer and tell them about the situation and offer details for alternative references.
    It's at their discretion but I don't see why they wouldn't accept a different reference , especially since they've got your most recent employer
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

546Posts Today

3,536Users online

Martin's Twitter