Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• By DRMANTISTOBOGGAN 13th Oct 16, 9:02 PM
    • 18Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Student loan repayments haven't started?
    • 13th Oct 16, 9:02 PM
    Student loan repayments haven't started? 13th Oct 16 at 9:02 PM
    I graduated summer 2014 (course started in 2010 - plan 1) and have been in constant employment earning over the threshold since after graduating. My student loan repayments haven't started yet, I queried this with payroll at work and they said that SLC sent a stop notice to them not to make any deductions.
    I've made calls on 2 separate occasions to SLC querying why and both times their answers were 'we don't know, you're repayments will start when they should'.
    I'm obviously not in any great rush to begin repaying especially considering how unhelpful the SLC are every time I call but don't want this to come back and bite me later down the line.
    Has anyone experienced anything similar to this?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,188Posts Today

7,445Users online

Martin's Twitter