Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • georgiousg
    • By georgiousg 13th Oct 16, 4:23 PM
    • 15Posts
    • 3Thanks
    georgiousg
    4 firms after me -DRP / ZZPS / PE & PARKING & PROPERTY MANAGMENT-CC Biz Centre letter
    • 13th Oct 16, 4:23 PM
    4 firms after me -DRP / ZZPS / PE & PARKING & PROPERTY MANAGMENT-CC Biz Centre letter 13th Oct 16 at 4:23 PM
    Hi Guys,

I truly am a newbie here and their are probably threads already on here but i have 4 different letters which are now starting to worry me. Normally i never reply to any private firms but they haven't stopped for months now and i have received a county court letter from the business centre in northampton. I have uploaded the 4 different letters, if i could get specifics on how to handle each one i would be so very grateful. i read just to ignore and they will go away?? is this still true for all 4 of my issues??? Please any advice i would be so grateful. Thank you

The main issue i face is a defence for the County Court Letter they sent me - Please see below link

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38484711/court%20county%20letter%20update.jpg

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38484711/drp%20-%20update.jpg

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38484711/Parking%20eye%20-%20update.jpg

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38484711/zzps%20-%20update.jpg

i have re uploaded without my info for security reasons

i know it I'm amateur but i really do appreciate you taking your time to help me

Thank you again
    Last edited by georgiousg; 13-10-2016 at 9:43 PM.
Page 2
    • georgiousg
    • By georgiousg 13th Oct 16, 9:17 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    georgiousg
    any templates or links for a defence for the county court claim??
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 13th Oct 16, 9:26 PM
    • 11,030 Posts
    • 16,467 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    Originally posted by georgiousg
    Have you tried the forum search engine yet? Asking constantly for links is unlikely to get you the response you want!
    NEWBIES - wise up - DO NOT IGNORE A PARKING CHARGE NOTICE - you have been warned!

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Please note: I am NOT involved in any 'paid for' appeals service.
    • Elysander
    • By Elysander 13th Oct 16, 10:03 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 97 Thanks
    Elysander
    Parking Eye have missed the POFA deadline to hold you liable as keeper. They have sent you a shortened version of the pcn they usually send out which they use when they miss the 15 days deadline and as a result, they have forfeited their right to hold the keeper liable.. Provided you didn't reveal the identity of the driver in your appeal to PE, and don't reveal/imply the driver's id in your POPLA appeal, this should be an easy win for you. Your first appeal point should be no keeper liability due to PE failing to meet the deadline laid out in schedule 4 of POFA.

Your VRN is showing in the details below the two photos in the scan of PE's pcn.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 14th Oct 16, 12:06 AM
    • 40,587 Posts
    • 52,479 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    You need to search but come on, you have examples already under your nose. I showed you a defence in the linked thread I gave you earlier and said you need to read more of them first, by searching the forum for 'Gladstones defence'.

I wrote one myself the other week v Gladstones (on here, easy to find) and you can find that and dozens of others in ten seconds flat!

NO MORE LINKS. It isn't assisting you. Search those two words. Use the forum to research, use the search of the board (above the sticky threads). Take time to read the results and if one isn't useful, click on the next search result.

P.S. I hope you called yourself 'registered keeper' re the Parking Eye one you just appealed because you have a slam-dunk win at POPLA there, as the PCN is not worded to hold a registered keeper liable (it was posted too late as well). Hence the keeper wins at POPLA with the right words. For that, when you get a rejection letter, search 'blank space POPLA' for recent ones v ParkingEye where they had the same defective PCN as you. And if they write and ask who was driving DO NOT REPLY. Wait for the POPLA code.

P.P.S. you need to be more aware when using private car parks, you are collecting these like stamps which dos you no good and makes life hard, letters arriving all over the place to hassle you.
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 14-10-2016 at 12:09 AM.
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the breadcrumb trail, top of page: Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking & READ THE 'NEWBIES' FAQS THREAD.
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

• georgiousg
    • By georgiousg 14th Oct 16, 3:28 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    georgiousg
    still struggling to find suitable defence letter for my court letter. Can anybody help here??
    • tykesi
    • By tykesi 14th Oct 16, 3:35 PM
    • 1,407 Posts
    • 1,768 Thanks
    tykesi
    Are you actually reading any of the replies to this thread?
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 14th Oct 16, 5:10 PM
    • 40,587 Posts
    • 52,479 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    still struggling to find suitable defence letter for my court letter. Can anybody help here??
    When I just put 'Gladstones defence' into the search box (the one above the sticky threads, where I said, putting in just those two words, like I said before) and click 'search this board' I get 224 results.

The entire first page of results you get show you several recent defences under construction and everyone else manages to show us a draft. We will not show a link to another defence; I've already shown you one for a start. At this rate, sorry to ask but how will you cope at a hearing, finding your evidence and explaining it?

Please, read your search results. Are you using the wrong search box?
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the breadcrumb trail, top of page: Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking & READ THE 'NEWBIES' FAQS THREAD.
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,279Posts Today

6,071Users online

Martin's Twitter