Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• dr1981
    • By dr1981 13th Oct 16, 12:07 PM
    • 35Posts
    • 16Thanks
    Refund for ticket purchase from operator
    • 13th Oct 16, 12:07 PM
    Refund for ticket purchase from operator 13th Oct 16 at 12:07 PM
    Hi All,

I recently had 2 appeals with Indigo rejected even though a ticket had been purchased for that days parking. Albeit, it was purchased after the PCN was issued, not for any reason other than the phone system wasn't working correctly when I parked.

I will appeal to POPLA on the same grounds as previous appeals, however would be interested to get your thoughts on whether I have a right to claim back the cost of the ticket that was purchased, given they don't recognise it was purchased (despite sending a receipt) and have rejected my appeal. Surely they can't take my money and try and issue a penalty?

Page 1
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 13th Oct 16, 12:09 PM
    • 4,644 Posts
    • 4,159 Thanks
    pappa golf
    • 13th Oct 16, 12:09 PM
    • 13th Oct 16, 12:09 PM
    well you either use the recept as proof to popla and get them to cancel (because you paid) or ask for a refund for the ticket , then go to popla and say I have no ticket , up to you
    Have YOU had to walk 500 miles?
    Were you advised to walk 500 more?
    You could be entitled to compensation.
    Call the Pro Claimers NOW.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,052Posts Today

6,334Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin