Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • alice_kate
    • By alice_kate 13th Oct 16, 10:15 AM
    • 196Posts
    • 128Thanks
    alice_kate
    Blogging
    • 13th Oct 16, 10:15 AM
    Blogging 13th Oct 16 at 10:15 AM
    Hi all!

Thought this was the right place to post this .

Does anyone else have a blog? Is it something you do for fun or do you make a little money from it?

I've recently started a blog on home/lifestyle and linked it to my Adsense but to be honest I think it'll remain a hobby instead of a money earner yesterday I made 8p! I didn't get many views compared to normal though as I didn't publish a new post! Although with my regular views I'd imagine if going by % it'd still only be about 20p! Oh well, it's a good job I enjoy it

Alice
Page 5
    • deskhelp
    • By deskhelp 16th May 17, 10:20 AM
    • 51 Posts
    • 32 Thanks
    deskhelp
    Prefer wordpress blog easy to use.
    • mickeymouse303
    • By mickeymouse303 17th May 17, 9:43 AM
    • 102 Posts
    • 221 Thanks
    mickeymouse303
    It's something I've wanted to do but I can't settle on a subject. How did you guys decide what to focus your blog on?
    • Fallen-Angel
    • By Fallen-Angel 17th May 17, 5:15 PM
    • 153 Posts
    • 2,985 Thanks
    Fallen-Angel
    It's something I've wanted to do but I can't settle on a subject. How did you guys decide what to focus your blog on?
    Originally posted by mickeymouse303
    I didn't. I write about anything and everything I want to
    Mother to a 7 year old. Wife to an engineer.

Baker. Gamer. Rocker. Crafter. Blogger. Geek.
    • James Burton
    • By James Burton 24th May 17, 9:14 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    James Burton
    I think blogging is one of the most underrated ways to make money from home.
    • Zosa
    • By Zosa 24th May 17, 10:08 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 145 Thanks
    Zosa
    I used to have my own website, which mainly centered around doing product reviews but I really struggled with getting people to view my website and thus generate money so I ended up giving up.

Was a shame as it's something I very much enjoyed doing but struggled to find the time when you do not generate any profit when I could of been doing other things.
    • anajames
    • By anajames 24th May 17, 3:04 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    anajames
    I don't have a blog but i am most willing to start with something may be blogging on food, or movies or clothing.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

87Posts Today

1,513Users online

Martin's Twitter