Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • AlexPF
    • By AlexPF 12th Oct 16, 11:54 PM
    • 27Posts
    • 5Thanks
    AlexPF
    Barclays Infinite Credit Card?
    • 12th Oct 16, 11:54 PM
    Barclays Infinite Credit Card? 12th Oct 16 at 11:54 PM
    Hi guys,

I was wondering if anybody had a Barclays Infinite credit card.
    I know it has recently been relaunched (and i'' not referring to the barclays wealth version).
    It has some awesome perks, similar to Amex platinum, for a lower fee.
    Seems like that nobody knows much about this card at barclays (Premier relationship team i spoke with never heard of it) but a manager from Barclaycard told me it's an invitation only card and your account has to be selected.
    The card has recently been issued as a replacement to the old i24 card.

I'd like to get my hands on it, but finding any other info seems to be impossible!
Page 2
    • notafan
    • By notafan 18th Oct 16, 7:04 PM
    • 251 Posts
    • 128 Thanks
    notafan
    Never stated that I wanted a Centurion card (referring to what you are quoting). It's Centurion, by the way.
    From what concerns you, I may or may not already have one.
    Originally posted by AlexPF
    Hey, thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately that does not seem to be the case, I would have expected the same however! (I'm a premier costumer myself)
    Originally posted by AlexPF
    It's customer, by the way...just saying!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,074Posts Today

7,796Users online

Martin's Twitter