Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • aetbaar
    • By aetbaar 12th Oct 16, 6:58 PM
    • 118Posts
    • 3Thanks
    aetbaar
    Re-laying block paving blocks on a step
    • 12th Oct 16, 6:58 PM
    Re-laying block paving blocks on a step 12th Oct 16 at 6:58 PM
    Hi I have a driveway with block paving and a large wide deep step- the front row of bricks of the step which is block paved have come off - how would I reattach these bricks - I understand it is sand usually but as its on the edge and no other bricks between which to lodge should this be just some mortar applied thinly and then the blocks placed on top and then gaps filled with mortar? - will this secure it?

thanks

if there is an easy way to attach a picture I will do so but seems to be asking of a URL
Page 1
    • nickcc
    • By nickcc 12th Oct 16, 7:35 PM
    • 1,544 Posts
    • 654 Thanks
    nickcc
    • 12th Oct 16, 7:35 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 7:35 PM
    I had the same problem and used contact grab adhesive such as griptite £2.10 from Toolstation, other retailers will stock similar. This is suitable for interior and exterior use and has been OK for me for the last six months.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

272Posts Today

2,299Users online

Martin's Twitter