Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dreaming
    • By dreaming 12th Oct 16, 5:13 PM
    • 446Posts
    • 1,938Thanks
    dreaming
    TSB Classic Plus rate/limit changing
    • 12th Oct 16, 5:13 PM
    TSB Classic Plus rate/limit changing 12th Oct 16 at 5:13 PM
    So TSB have cut their rate on their Classic Plus account to 3% from January 2017. This will be payable on £1500 instead of the current £2000.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
Page 2
    • castle96
    • By castle96 13th Oct 16, 3:54 PM
    • 1,451 Posts
    • 239 Thanks
    castle96
    "Can we save the bragging until they actually do it? (And then we'll see who's the daddy!...someone else is already boasting 3 more than you on another thread. )"

I'm not 'boasting', I'm lamenting !
    • yellow218
    • By yellow218 13th Oct 16, 6:53 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    yellow218
    The email goes on to say "If you’re happy with these changes, you don’t need to do anything - we’ll assume you’ve accepted the changes.".

Does that mean, if i'm not happy about it (ie i want to stay at my current rate/limit) i just have to ask? They say they would be happy to help.......

hhhm., i doubt it!
    • molerat
    • By molerat 13th Oct 16, 8:17 PM
    • 15,012 Posts
    • 9,364 Thanks
    molerat
    No, it means "if you don't like it take your money and !!!! off elsewhere"
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • iAMaLONDONER
    • By iAMaLONDONER 6th Nov 16, 2:36 PM
    • 1,570 Posts
    • 378 Thanks
    iAMaLONDONER
    From an email I received

Changes to your terms and conditions
    Your Classic Plus terms and conditions are changing. From 4 January you’ll earn interest on balances up to £1,500. Another new condition is if you have more than one Classic Plus account in your sole name or more than one Classic Plus account in joint names, we may convert your additional account into an Enhance account or another current account from our range. We’ll give you at least two months’ notice before we do this.

The Enhance account pays 0.75% up to £5000
    Originally posted by neptcury
    I guess time will tell what exactly happens
    If you ever need any London travel advice just ask me!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,627Posts Today

7,223Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's not fair or accurate to assign all leave voters (nor remainers) one voice. The vote may have been binary but t? https://t.co/QMqKrfY1jv

• That's cos the UK voted for Brexit. The choice now unless something radical happens is what type. (Plus twitter o? https://t.co/SLmh2jL4bU

• Todays twitter poll: The lib dem leader says more people now want soft brexit (ie still in single market etc) than hard - what do you want?

• Follow Martin