Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• dreaming
    • By dreaming 12th Oct 16, 5:13 PM
    • 418Posts
    • 1,830Thanks
    TSB Classic Plus rate/limit changing
    • 12th Oct 16, 5:13 PM
    TSB Classic Plus rate/limit changing 12th Oct 16 at 5:13 PM
    So TSB have cut their rate on their Classic Plus account to 3% from January 2017. This will be payable on £1500 instead of the current £2000.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
Page 2
    • castle96
    • By castle96 13th Oct 16, 3:54 PM
    • 1,414 Posts
    • 238 Thanks
    "Can we save the bragging until they actually do it? (And then we'll see who's the daddy!...someone else is already boasting 3 more than you on another thread. )"

I'm not 'boasting', I'm lamenting !
    • yellow218
    • By yellow218 13th Oct 16, 6:53 PM
    • 23 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    The email goes on to say "If youíre happy with these changes, you donít need to do anything - weíll assume youíve accepted the changes.".

Does that mean, if i'm not happy about it (ie i want to stay at my current rate/limit) i just have to ask? They say they would be happy to help.......

hhhm., i doubt it!
    • molerat
    • By molerat 13th Oct 16, 8:17 PM
    • 14,746 Posts
    • 9,118 Thanks
    No, it means "if you don't like it take your money and !!!! off elsewhere"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,581Posts Today

6,233Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin