Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ktcoil
    • By ktcoil 12th Oct 16, 4:01 PM
    • 358Posts
    • 33Thanks
    ktcoil
    Christmas decorations ideas?
    • 12th Oct 16, 4:01 PM
    Christmas decorations ideas? 12th Oct 16 at 4:01 PM
    Hello

I was looking for a Christmas forum but can't find anything, with it being so close to Christmas I was trying to see if there was a forum for making Christmas decoration, I would like to make homemade snow globes etc and looking for ideads?
Page 1
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 12th Oct 16, 5:04 PM
    • 6,256 Posts
    • 6,148 Thanks
    pogofish
    • 12th Oct 16, 5:04 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 5:04 PM
    There is a Christmas forum here, so maybe it's best you keep looking and post in that.
    • Le_Kirk
    • By Le_Kirk 12th Oct 16, 5:09 PM
    • 1,413 Posts
    • 689 Thanks
    Le_Kirk
    • 12th Oct 16, 5:09 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 5:09 PM
    Christmas decoration ideas
    Don't ................. at least not until the middle of December!
    • kingfisherblue
    • By kingfisherblue 12th Oct 16, 8:18 PM
    • 6,818 Posts
    • 14,653 Thanks
    kingfisherblue
    • 12th Oct 16, 8:18 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 8:18 PM
    Hello

I was looking for a Christmas forum but can't find anything, with it being so close to Christmas I was trying to see if there was a forum for making Christmas decoration, I would like to make homemade snow globes etc and looking for ideads?
    Originally posted by ktcoil
    The Special Occasions and Celebrations forum will soon change it's name temporarily. There are already a number of Christmas threads.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101
    • Nile
    • By Nile 12th Oct 16, 8:44 PM
    • 14,071 Posts
    • 13,943 Thanks
    Nile
    • 12th Oct 16, 8:44 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 8:44 PM
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.

I’ve moved your thread from the ‘In my home’ board to the ‘Christmas & Other Yuletide Festivals’ board, where it is better suited.

Regards

Nile
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
    • DomRavioli
    • By DomRavioli 12th Oct 16, 10:42 PM
    • 2,869 Posts
    • 4,777 Thanks
    DomRavioli
    • 12th Oct 16, 10:42 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 10:42 PM
    come over to the christmas thread!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=71444620#post71444620

We have everything you need.
    Observe, Adapt, Overcome.
    SPC 2015 #497
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

445Posts Today

3,270Users online

Martin's Twitter