Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• cornishpasty1
    • By cornishpasty1 12th Oct 16, 2:39 PM
    • 21,853Posts
    • 1,722,271Thanks
    E: 12/11? MAGS Enjoy an exclusive night out at Babylon in Gilgamesh, Camden.
    • 12th Oct 16, 2:39 PM
    E: 12/11? MAGS Enjoy an exclusive night out at Babylon in Gilgamesh, Camden. 12th Oct 16 at 2:39 PM
    What type of food is served at Gilgamesh?

Pan Asian <<<

I'll add a link to Mag Dailies

Terms & Conditions

The competition prize is 6 tickets to Gilgamesh Club Night on any Friday or Saturday night at Gilgamesh restaurant and club in Camden Market. The prize also includes 6 cocktails. Winners can choose which cocktails they want from a specific set menu. The prize does not include all cocktails on the full menu. The winner chooses which date they wish to come, subject to availability. All members in the party must be over 18 and photographic ID will be required. No entry if any of the winners in the party are under 18 or do not bring photographic ID. Dress code: smart and stylish. Competition closes 9 October at midnight. Competition is run by Chase Communications on behalf of Gilgamesh London.
    Please refer to our Rules of Play
    Huge thanks to all that contribute positively to the forums

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

152Posts Today

1,691Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Superb and chilling piece on #newsnight right now, animated reading from someone under ISIS rule in Mosul

• In my view that's a usually a mistake see my

• Does anyone know when we get US election results - ie is it a watch it overnight on morning of 9nov or watch the next day, or is it days?

• Follow Martin