Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• Niktorias
    • By Niktorias 12th Oct 16, 2:00 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    0 WOW
    Haven Fun Passes
    • 12th Oct 16, 2:00 PM
    0 WOW
    Haven Fun Passes 12th Oct 16 at 2:00 PM
    Hi doesn't anyone know if it's possible to buy Haven funpasses at Rivière Sands Cornwall if we are not staying on site? Looking at going to a site near by August next year and i can't afford Haven prices but kids would love the pool and entertainment 🤔
Page 1
    • greenface
    • By greenface 12th Oct 16, 2:11 PM
    • 4,454 Posts
    • 2,268 Thanks
    • 12th Oct 16, 2:11 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 2:11 PM
    Day passes are available at some of our parks and allow entrance in to the park to use the facilities. The price for each park varies and only a limited number of passes are available on the days that day passes are available. Please contact the park you would like to visit to find out about cost and availability. from their webby
    North Wales Holiday Home Owner
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

176Posts Today

2,139Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin