Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ripper1001
    • By ripper1001 12th Oct 16, 12:28 PM
    • 35Posts
    • 6Thanks
    ripper1001
    Advice needed, should i move my phone & broadband?
    • 12th Oct 16, 12:28 PM
    Advice needed, should i move my phone & broadband? 12th Oct 16 at 12:28 PM
    I'm moving home in the next two months and I'm at the end of my current phone and broadband and was wondering should I just cancel and take out a new contract in my new house availing of the new customer deals? Would I have to open it up in my wifes name? I see they offer a moving home system but that would probably tie me into a new contract? Any advice much appreciated!
Page 1
    • JJ Egan
    • By JJ Egan 12th Oct 16, 2:53 PM
    • 8,844 Posts
    • 3,577 Thanks
    JJ Egan
    • 12th Oct 16, 2:53 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 2:53 PM
    New house = new customer deals .

Stick with current ISP and you will need to start a new contract now . If the ISP supplies your new property they will usually carry over but starting new contract . If they don't supply then you will need to pay up the remaining months on the contract .

Or continue as you are but you will probably be charged full price for the remaining months .
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

58Posts Today

3,628Users online

Martin's Twitter