Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• Gav savvy saver
    • By Gav savvy saver 12th Oct 16, 11:08 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Gav savvy saver
    Talktalk price hike
    • 12th Oct 16, 11:08 AM
    Talktalk price hike 12th Oct 16 at 11:08 AM
    I was on a deal with talktalk for TV, phone and medium speed fibre broadband. Cost per month £37.70
    They then say it will be going up to £40
    I called them and asked to leave. I've ended up staying as they've given me the following...
    TV, free 24/7 calls including mobiles, super fast fibre and a new router.. cost only £32 per month fixed for 18 months...
    So got more in my package deal and £5.70 a month cheaper and £8 a month cheaper when price goes up in November.
    All the above prices include line rental.
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 12th Oct 16, 2:36 PM
    • 30,058 Posts
    • 35,577 Thanks
    • 12th Oct 16, 2:36 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 2:36 PM
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,013Posts Today

7,070Users online

Martin's Twitter