Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• weeowens
    • By weeowens 12th Oct 16, 10:16 AM
    • 77,674Posts
    • 9,553,884Thanks
    E: 18/10 win a year’s worth of laundry done by zipjet
    • 12th Oct 16, 10:16 AM
    E: 18/10 win a year’s worth of laundry done by zipjet 12th Oct 16 at 10:16 AM

It is currently the first comp on the page

I've not added the direct link as it may be unique to each of us but it starts with:

The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by Tuesday 18th October 2016. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address. 4. The Promotion will start on Wednesday 12th October 2016 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is Tuesday 18th October 2016 at 5pm.
    5.There will be one winner who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries, held on Tuesday 18th October 2016. The winner(s) will be notified by the Promoter by email within one week of this date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner(s) to accept the prize in the manner specified within one week of the Promoter's email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
    6.The prize is a year’s worth of laundry done by ZipJet. This equates to 2 bags of Wash & Fold per month. Total value £348.
Page 1
    • weeowens
    • By weeowens 12th Oct 16, 11:07 AM
    • 77,674 Posts
    • 9,553,884 Thanks
    • 12th Oct 16, 11:07 AM
    • 12th Oct 16, 11:07 AM
    London based it seems:
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,766Posts Today

6,832Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin