Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • evoke
    • By evoke 12th Oct 16, 9:43 AM
    • 1,253Posts
    • 771Thanks
    evoke
    0 WOW
    Argos Gift Cards question
    • 12th Oct 16, 9:43 AM
    0 WOW
    Argos Gift Cards question 12th Oct 16 at 9:43 AM
    I have several £25 Argos gift cars that I want to use as part-payment for an expensive item. The online store says you can only use three gift cards against a purchase.

However, I want to purchase the item in-store. Does anyone know if it's possible to use more than three Argos gift cards against the purchase of a single item in-store? Argos Customer Services don't appear to know!

Furthermore, I've just learned that you can also part-pay for an item with your Nectar points. So, would I be able to purchase one item in-store using cash + many Argos gift cards + Nectar points?
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion!
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 15th Oct 16, 10:40 PM
    • 27,771 Posts
    • 17,534 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 15th Oct 16, 10:40 PM
    • 15th Oct 16, 10:40 PM
    If you havent done already and bought the item go in store and ask.
    Je Suis Charlie
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 6th Nov 16, 12:31 AM
    • 9,447 Posts
    • 19,326 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    • 6th Nov 16, 12:31 AM
    • 6th Nov 16, 12:31 AM
    I have several £25 Argos gift cars that I want to use as part-payment for an expensive item. The online store says you can only use three gift cards against a purchase.

However, I want to purchase the item in-store. Does anyone know if it's possible to use more than three Argos gift cards against the purchase of a single item in-store? Argos Customer Services don't appear to know!

Furthermore, I've just learned that you can also part-pay for an item with your Nectar points. So, would I be able to purchase one item in-store using cash + many Argos gift cards + Nectar points?
    Originally posted by evoke
    Never heard of a limit on using gift cards unless they are from some sort of promotion.

I cannot find where is says there is a 3 gift card limit, Where exactly does it state that?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

445Posts Today

3,270Users online

Martin's Twitter