Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Complover21
    • By Complover21 12th Oct 16, 9:05 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 6Thanks
    E: 30/04 WIN YOUR WEDDING £25,000 Nationwide Giveaway
    • 12th Oct 16, 9:05 AM
    E: 30/04 WIN YOUR WEDDING £25,000 Nationwide Giveaway 12th Oct 16 at 9:05 AM
    Win your dream wedding is a national giveaway open to EVERYONE in the UK. It is TOTALLY FREE and only requires you get 250 votes to be entered into the final (This is not a most votes competition)

ENTER HERE: winyourwedding [dot] com

Closes 30th April 2017 so get entering - sure what's to loose!

Enter Competition
    Simply click on the ĎEnter Nowí button and fill in your details, upload a gorgeous picture of you and your fiance and click ĎSubmití to complete your entry. So far so good.

Share & Get Votes
    Use the Social Media buttons to Share your entry to all your Social Media channels and invite friends & family to vote. Reach the 250 Vote Target to be included in the Prize Draw Final.

Win Your Dream Wedding
    Win a £25,000 cash package to spend on the fairytale wedding of your dreams. Thatís right, you choose your Dream Wedding Venue & Vendors and we pay!!
Page 1
    • DynasticDux
    • By DynasticDux 12th Oct 16, 4:26 PM
    • 3,026 Posts
    • 124,399 Thanks
    • 12th Oct 16, 4:26 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 4:26 PM
    Main site > Forums > Shopping & Freebies > Competitions Time > Regular Competitions > WIN YOUR WEDDING £25,000 Nationwide Giveaway (Page 1)

Sorry, wrong forum for this type of competition
    (Regular Competitons is for competitions that run weekly, monthly etc that never end)

You also need to add the end date to the start of the title in the following format
    E: DD/MM (DD is the Date / MM is the Month - Both must be 2 digits)

All explained in this thread new compers are advised to read before posting
    Sticky: NEW COMPERS PLEASE READ - Competition Board - useful links

For future postings can you please post in the below forum (where you will also find 5000+ others if you wish to enter any)

PLEASE do not repost this competition in that forum - you will need to PM the board guide and request it be moved there

• morningpostie
    • By morningpostie 12th Oct 16, 9:59 PM
    • 1,286 Posts
    • 80,259 Thanks
    • 12th Oct 16, 9:59 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 9:59 PM

Move request sent.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,581Posts Today

6,233Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin