Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kevbev321
    • By kevbev321 12th Oct 16, 8:23 AM
    • 168Posts
    • 540Thanks
    kevbev321
    0 WOW
    Subway - Gloves for Subs - 1 6inch and drink in exchange for a pair of gloves
    • 12th Oct 16, 8:23 AM
    0 WOW
    Subway - Gloves for Subs - 1 6inch and drink in exchange for a pair of gloves 12th Oct 16 at 8:23 AM
    Subway Manchester Piccadilly has a board outside has a board outside advertising a deal they have introduced to help the homeless on 25th October. It's not clear which subway stores will be participating at the moment, but closer to the time they will be listed here: www.subway.co.uk/vouchertermsandconditions.aspx

With places like Primark and Tesco offering pairs of gloves for around 1, this is a bargain, plus you get the warm fuzzy feeling of helping those less fortunate.

T's & C's:

"Donate a new pair of gloves to a participating SUBWAY store between 11am and 3pm on 25/10/2016 to be eligible to receive a 6-inch Sub and a 16oz (455ml) dispensed drink for 1."

Not valid for double meat, double cheese or any other extras. May not be combined with any other offers or discounts. Participation may vary.Limited to one per customer, per visit.

The gloves will be distributed via organisations shown. Go to www.subway.co.uk/vouchertermsandconditions.aspx to check which stores are participating.
    Comping on & off since 31/08/12
    I comp for fun... and to kill the boredom!
Page 1
    • Pound
    • By Pound 12th Oct 16, 10:10 PM
    • 2,541 Posts
    • 1,222 Thanks
    Pound
    • 12th Oct 16, 10:10 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 10:10 PM
    Great, I'll grab a pair next time I get petrol

• chanzzy
    • By chanzzy 13th Oct 16, 2:16 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    chanzzy
    • 13th Oct 16, 2:16 AM
    • 13th Oct 16, 2:16 AM
    Thnx for update i will be donating
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,483Posts Today

6,032Users online

Martin's Twitter