Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• danlightbulb
    • By danlightbulb 12th Oct 16, 2:39 AM
    • 295Posts
    • 76Thanks
    what next after current account switches?
    • 12th Oct 16, 2:39 AM
    what next after current account switches? 12th Oct 16 at 2:39 AM
    Hi all,

Is there a logical next thing, after exhausting current account switches? It was about a year ago I started switching and have made over £700 but now I've done them all. I appreciate this was the low hanging fruit and whatever comes next may be harder and more time consuming.

I looked into matched betting already and it's not for me - just too time consuming.

Page 1
    • Wizzbang
    • By Wizzbang 12th Oct 16, 8:40 PM
    • 3,800 Posts
    • 7,666 Thanks
    • 12th Oct 16, 8:40 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 8:40 PM
    I would say there is no easy way to make money. If you thought current account switching was easy, then I guarantee you matched betting is just as easy, if not easier! Everything worth having in life takes some degree of effort!
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £29,578.03
    (Not inc coupons, yellow stickies, bank interest or loyalty rewards because I have better things to do than catalogue everything!) Swagbucks £1496.50
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,013Posts Today

7,070Users online

Martin's Twitter