Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • purple321
    • By purple321 11th Oct 16, 8:33 PM
    • 475Posts
    • 491Thanks
    purple321
    What's happened to buyers lately?
    • 11th Oct 16, 8:33 PM
    What's happened to buyers lately? 11th Oct 16 at 8:33 PM
    Is it just me? First I had the INR from a buyer convinced that it's common for sellers to mark as dispatched and not send the item. Then I had a message from a NPB from August asking why they didn't receive their item, I responded saying because they didn't pay! Or respond to the UPI case. Thought that was the end of it but now 3 weeks after they are accusing me of not sending it cos I didn't get the price I wanted! I've sent them a screenshot of the closed UPI case and told them to speak to ebay. Feeling a bit fed up with it at the moment. Would normally just step away from it but am trying to clear my late parents belongings and need the space.
Page 1
    • ballisticbrian
    • By ballisticbrian 11th Oct 16, 9:37 PM
    • 2,724 Posts
    • 1,616 Thanks
    ballisticbrian
    • 11th Oct 16, 9:37 PM
    • 11th Oct 16, 9:37 PM
    So many reasons I could give, transactions made on phones, by idiots, people for whom English isn't their first language, and it doesn't help when people who generally run on fear and are distrustful to begin with enter into a transaction.
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
    • ontheup1972
    • By ontheup1972 19th Oct 16, 8:05 PM
    • 27 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    ontheup1972
    • 19th Oct 16, 8:05 PM
    • 19th Oct 16, 8:05 PM
    IThen I had a message from a NPB from August asking why they didn't receive their item, I responded saying because they didn't pay!
    Originally posted by purple321
    Ha, I had the same happen to me!

You couldn't make it up, could you?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,742Posts Today

5,849Users online

Martin's Twitter