Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Naf
    • By Naf 11th Oct 16, 3:22 PM
    • 2,909Posts
    • 2,172Thanks
    Do ASDA vouchers vary from day to day?
    • 11th Oct 16, 3:22 PM
    Do ASDA vouchers vary from day to day? 11th Oct 16 at 3:22 PM
    I've just checked some of my ASDA receipts, and was surprised at the values. I knew I had one or two which came back at £1 or so, so I was waiting to see if I got others to go with them to make up a reasonable discount. Checking them today they're coming back as £2, £3 & £4 today.

I suppose it could make some sense, maybe they can only check against competitors price today, not two weeks ago?

Its making me think the best way to maximise vouchers would be to check them all every day until the best one so far is ready to expire...
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    - Mark Twain
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon: no matter how good you are at chess, its just going to knock over the pieces and strut around like its victorious.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,275Posts Today

5,101Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • BBC weather just told us clocks going back means "everyone gets an extra hour's sleep". Hmmm not if you've young children or on nightshift.

• Pension cold callers and misselling ruins lives. This petition is trying to stop them sign if u agree.

• Thank you Microsoft (Tom)

• Follow Martin