Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• grant1wish
    • By grant1wish 11th Oct 16, 2:38 PM
    • 420Posts
    • 263Thanks
    Thanks for all the hard work
    • 11th Oct 16, 2:38 PM
    Thanks for all the hard work 11th Oct 16 at 2:38 PM
    Hi all,

I have only been comping on and off for about 2 months and have had a couple of wins!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that takes the time to post the competitions. And the thanks to everyone that maintains the boards. I don't think I have seen such selfless dedication for a long while.

I hope you guys that put in all the hard work win something big at some point, you certainly deserve it.

LBM 12.09.12 - 53K in debt.
    DFD - 11.07.2019 (OMG).
    New DFD is 28.10.2018 due to paying the absolute maximum.

Thanks to everyone on the DMP forum, and to SC for helping me out of this huge hole.
Page 1
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 11th Oct 16, 9:43 PM
    • 1,020 Posts
    • 6,476 Thanks
    • 11th Oct 16, 9:43 PM
    • 11th Oct 16, 9:43 PM
    Good post! Thank you, and I totally agree.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

208Posts Today

1,202Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Magwa61: @MartinSLewis thank you Sorry I thought it was you, conning sids ????????????????????????????????????

• No. It's NEVER the right way to switch energy. Please don't confused these 'moneyexpert' sales reps with my site mo?

• The MSE weekly email: Energy hike warning, No7 trick, £400 marriage bonus, £3 photo mug, railcard 15%off, 3.1% loan

• Follow Martin