Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • soolin
    • By soolin 11th Oct 16, 10:48 AM
    • 57,705Posts
    • 40,793Thanks
    soolin
    Rubber address stamp
    • 11th Oct 16, 10:48 AM
    Rubber address stamp 11th Oct 16 at 10:48 AM
    I am looking for a rubber or self inking stamp to put my details on my RM PPI labels, just a basic stamp with my details, so 3 short lines of text. I've found something on ebay for 9.50 but wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere else for me to look.

Thank you
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
Page 1
    • the_lunatic_is_in_my_head
    • By the_lunatic_is_in_my_head 11th Oct 16, 11:00 AM
    • 2,081 Posts
    • 1,244 Thanks
    the_lunatic_is_in_my_head
    • 11th Oct 16, 11:00 AM
    • 11th Oct 16, 11:00 AM
    Where do you get the PPI labels from?
    • chancesare
    • By chancesare 11th Oct 16, 11:01 AM
    • 1,656 Posts
    • 1,210 Thanks
    chancesare
    • 11th Oct 16, 11:01 AM
    • 11th Oct 16, 11:01 AM
    We use ColoP Printer 30 which is a self inking stamp. They usually last about 3 years before the ink goes. They cost about £15-20 but you don't need an inkpad (which apart from drying out, tends to walk off with the scissors!).

Just picked an ebay seller at random and they do ours for £10.50, we shall certainly buy from Ebay or at least have a good look before we renew again.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Colop-Personalised-Custom-Bespoke-Name-and-Address-Logo-Self-Inking-Rubber-Stamp-/230634162479?var=&hash=item35b2de092f:m:mGquNt4O_N Qyaage8uxtQcg
    • ballisticbrian
    • By ballisticbrian 11th Oct 16, 11:14 AM
    • 2,722 Posts
    • 1,615 Thanks
    ballisticbrian
    • 11th Oct 16, 11:14 AM
    • 11th Oct 16, 11:14 AM
    They did have the self inking ones in Lidl a couple of years ago, but I guess these random items they put into stock don't come round very often.
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
    • soolin
    • By soolin 11th Oct 16, 11:26 AM
    • 57,705 Posts
    • 40,793 Thanks
    soolin
    • 11th Oct 16, 11:26 AM
    • 11th Oct 16, 11:26 AM
    Where do you get the PPI labels from?
    Originally posted by the_lunatic_is_in_my_head
    I order them through my business account- but they sent me thousands when I set up so I have loads- (these are the bag tags I mean)
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • the_lunatic_is_in_my_head
    • By the_lunatic_is_in_my_head 11th Oct 16, 11:31 AM
    • 2,081 Posts
    • 1,244 Thanks
    the_lunatic_is_in_my_head
    • 11th Oct 16, 11:31 AM
    • 11th Oct 16, 11:31 AM
    I order them through my business account- but they sent me thousands when I set up so I have loads- (these are the bag tags I mean)
    Originally posted by soolin
    I see what you mean, we just write the account number and docket number on the bag tag so don't bother with the address.

If you was referring to the PPI impression you put on the parcels I was going recommend these guys:

www.ppi-labels.co.uk
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 11th Oct 16, 12:52 PM
    • 9,686 Posts
    • 6,506 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 11th Oct 16, 12:52 PM
    • 11th Oct 16, 12:52 PM
    Our bag ties for RMT are preprinted (purple) with our account number and business name on. I have no idea where they come from but our account manager gets them.
    "I suggest you read who's thread this is and you will find its MINE". sic
    • paddyrg
    • By paddyrg 11th Oct 16, 12:57 PM
    • 12,635 Posts
    • 10,739 Thanks
    paddyrg
    • 11th Oct 16, 12:57 PM
    • 11th Oct 16, 12:57 PM
    http://www.stampsdirect.co.uk/ I've used these guys a couple of times, perfectly happy.
    • Wizard of Id
    • By Wizard of Id 11th Oct 16, 1:26 PM
    • 528 Posts
    • 2,287 Thanks
    Wizard of Id
    • 11th Oct 16, 1:26 PM
    • 11th Oct 16, 1:26 PM
    I am looking for a rubber or self inking stamp to put my details on my RM PPI labels, just a basic stamp with my details, so 3 short lines of text. I've found something on ebay for 9.50 but wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere else for me to look.

Thank you
    I use an Able Stam-Pon, I have had it for about 23 years and never needed a new inkpad, I just put a few drops of black ink on the original pad about once a year.

Cost is about £13 but you do get 4 lines and quite a lot of detail but the downside is they charge for postage
    Every man is innocent until proven broke.

Walk 1000 miles in a year challenge - 694.7
    This week - 44.5
    • soolin
    • By soolin 11th Oct 16, 1:52 PM
    • 57,705 Posts
    • 40,793 Thanks
    soolin
    Thank you all for the suggestions, I am researching now and will buy something soon.
    New to Forum? Guide
    • ballisticbrian
    • By ballisticbrian 11th Oct 16, 2:16 PM
    • 2,722 Posts
    • 1,615 Thanks
    ballisticbrian
    Thank you all for the suggestions, I am researching now and will buy something soon.
    But have you had the decision "rubber-stamped" yet? ROTFL
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
    • soolin
    • By soolin 11th Oct 16, 3:53 PM
    • 57,705 Posts
    • 40,793 Thanks
    soolin
    But have you had the decision "rubber-stamped" yet? ROTFL
    Originally posted by ballisticbrian
    oh dear
    New to Forum? Guide
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

431Posts Today

1,798Users online

Martin's Twitter