Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• WLM21
    • By WLM21 11th Oct 16, 9:11 AM
    • 1,028Posts
    • 343Thanks
    Blue Yahoo.mail visit banner on my home screen
    • 11th Oct 16, 9:11 AM
    Blue Yahoo.mail visit banner on my home screen 11th Oct 16 at 9:11 AM
    For some reason i now have a blue 'yahoo.mail - visit' on my home screen (Goole)

When i open this screen the search bar is in the centre (where it should be) but as soon as I type anything (one letter will do) this search bar moves to exactly behind this yahoo banner.

I then can not see what I am typing

What's going on please ?
Page 1
    • grumpycrab
    • By grumpycrab 11th Oct 16, 9:35 AM
    • 2,613 Posts
    • 1,123 Thanks
    • 11th Oct 16, 9:35 AM
    • 11th Oct 16, 9:35 AM
    Sounds like your yahoo mail "landing page" may have changed? Or you are clicking on the Yahoo Mail app advert by accident?
    Do any of the following pages have problems ?

You may need to do one or more of the following :- change your home page, reset your browser settings, run malwarebytes (free).
    Hi, weve had to remove your signature because somebody complained that the information contained within it was too helpful.
    • AndyPix
    • By AndyPix 12th Oct 16, 2:10 PM
    • 1,287 Posts
    • 718 Thanks
    • 12th Oct 16, 2:10 PM
    • 12th Oct 16, 2:10 PM (decline the option of free trial of pro) to tidy up
    Running with scissors since 1978
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

337Posts Today

3,549Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • BBC weather just told us clocks going back means "everyone gets an extra hour's sleep". Hmmm not if you've young children or on nightshift.

• Pension cold callers and misselling ruins lives. This petition is trying to stop them sign if u agree.

• Thank you Microsoft (Tom)

• Follow Martin