Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 11th Oct 16, 6:30 AM
    • 11,361Posts
    • 37,551Thanks
    Baby CPR Babygrows at selected Tesco 13th October while stocks last
    • 11th Oct 16, 6:30 AM
    Baby CPR Babygrows at selected Tesco 13th October while stocks last 11th Oct 16 at 6:30 AM

Baby CPR Lesson - with a difference
    We’re teaming up with Tesco to teach baby CPR
    We’ve joined forces with Tesco to help spread the little known, but incredibly important lesson, of baby CPR to as many parents as possible.

With the help of Humpty Dumpty, we’ve created a babygrow which provides all the life saving information you need to help you remember what to do, just in case an emergency should happen.

The joint venture builds on our Nursery Rhymes Inc. campaign that was developed after parents told us that their baby not breathing is the first aid emergency they fear the most, yet only one in four know what to do.

Tesco will be giving away free limited edition babygrows* in selected stores (while stocks last) on 13 October and will be helping to fundraise for St John Ambulance’s life saving work.

Store Locator where they will be available here :

*The babygrow is available in size 3-6 months only
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,791Posts Today

7,130Users online

Martin's Twitter