Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Dan83
    • By Dan83 10th Oct 16, 8:38 PM
    • 635Posts
    • 256Thanks
    Dan83
    Misplaced pension statements
    • 10th Oct 16, 8:38 PM
    Misplaced pension statements 10th Oct 16 at 8:38 PM
    Hi,
    I have a company pension with myCSP (civil service pension). I have misplaced my old statements, do they keep a digital copy and supply replacements?

I've looked on the site but if the answer is there, I can't find it, I've also tried to ring but they are shut for then evening.
Page 1
    • Kynthia
    • By Kynthia 10th Oct 16, 9:13 PM
    • 4,700 Posts
    • 6,713 Thanks
    Kynthia
    • 10th Oct 16, 9:13 PM
    • 10th Oct 16, 9:13 PM
    I'm not sure that they do keep old annual benefits statements. Are you an active member or a deferred one, as active members get one each year and usually the new one means you no longer need the old one, as long as it's correct and something hasn't changed inexplicably, as each one will show you what you've built over the year based on your reckonable service and pensionable salary or your earnings for the year.

If you are a deferred member then they don't send you statements but I think they will do you a quote if you need one, but it's not something they do often.
    Don't listen to me, I'm no expert!
    • Dan83
    • By Dan83 10th Oct 16, 10:44 PM
    • 635 Posts
    • 256 Thanks
    Dan83
    • 10th Oct 16, 10:44 PM
    • 10th Oct 16, 10:44 PM
    I'm an active member.

I've never really understood the pension statements, normally just put them in draw.

I'll have to take more care from now on.

Thanks for the reply.
    • Kynthia
    • By Kynthia 11th Oct 16, 8:54 AM
    • 4,700 Posts
    • 6,713 Thanks
    Kynthia
    • 11th Oct 16, 8:54 AM
    • 11th Oct 16, 8:54 AM
    The civil service pension scheme website has a guide to explain them now, plus you can ask on here. Have you moved onto Alpha as you should have had a statement by August this year, whereas other schemes will get one by the end of the year.
    Don't listen to me, I'm no expert!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

371Posts Today

2,186Users online

Martin's Twitter