Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • VitaFortunato
    • By VitaFortunato 10th Oct 16, 3:41 PM
    • 23Posts
    • 698Thanks
    VitaFortunato
    That's Life CTWs
    • 10th Oct 16, 3:41 PM
    That's Life CTWs 10th Oct 16 at 3:41 PM
    They seem to have changed the format so that now they tell you which ones to enter! It's no longer set out as pages, for example, 1 - 13 but as 7 or so competitions on one page which as you enter them you are then presented with more to enter but if you reach a stage where you don't want to enter what is shown then that's your lot. I hope I'm making myself clear - it all feels a bit mad! Has anyone else found this?
Page 2
    • Technoflump
    • By Technoflump 12th Oct 16, 11:21 PM
    • 58 Posts
    • 199 Thanks
    Technoflump
    I use the Chrome App I mentioned earlier, which lets me open the comps in separate tabs. I usually open 30 at a time, so it's much quicker for me to enter them all that way. The browser saves my email address so I don't I have to reenter it every time, I just click the 'enter' button.

I usually enter the CTWs whilst watching TV in the evening, and just stop when it's time to go to bed. I have the comps sorted in order of how much I want the prize, so I do all the £1000 ones first, then then shopping vouchers, etc.
    Originally posted by womble_lancs
    I think I will give that extension a go and see how long it takes me, I don't see it being any quicker, but if I can beat my 2 hours 40 minutes then I may be converted.
    November wins: Best Friends Bing & Sula - Astonish cleaning products (both from Mag Dailies)
    2016 wins so far =26, value £1547
    2015 wins =38, value £2415
    2014 wins =40 value £4649.50
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,495Posts Today

7,375Users online

Martin's Twitter