Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Danmckenna21
    • By Danmckenna21 10th Oct 16, 2:03 PM
    • 65Posts
    • 8Thanks
    Danmckenna21
    Parking control management (UK) Ltd
    • 10th Oct 16, 2:03 PM
    Parking control management (UK) Ltd 10th Oct 16 at 2:03 PM
    So I have a PCN here form PCM (UK) Ltd
    I've read the newbies thread but cant seem to make much sense of the appeal process for IPC operators.
    Does it matter when I send the draft appeal like with a BPA or can it be sent whenever?
    Is it possible to combine this appeal with several case precedents in order to assist said appeal.

Also I am right in saying I will not get a POPLA code if they reject it? If this is the case where do I go from there?

Thanks for any advice
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 10th Oct 16, 2:05 PM
    • 40,339 Posts
    • 52,215 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 10th Oct 16, 2:05 PM
    • 10th Oct 16, 2:05 PM
    cant seem to make much sense of the appeal process for IPC operators.
    That's because there isn't really one worth trying, and this will NOT be cancelled. You go nowhere after the first challenge as suggested in the NEWBIES thread. We are NOT telling you to pay.

See post #3 of the same sticky, for an explanation of what to expect when you DO NOT try IAS.
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the breadcrumb trail, top of page: Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking & READ THE 'NEWBIES' FAQS THREAD.
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 10th Oct 16, 3:16 PM
    • 10,953 Posts
    • 16,347 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 10th Oct 16, 3:16 PM
    • 10th Oct 16, 3:16 PM
    I thought you were running your own PPC PCN Appeals Service Dan?
    NEWBIES - wise up - DO NOT IGNORE A PARKING CHARGE NOTICE - you have been warned!

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Please note: I am NOT involved in any 'paid for' appeals service.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,003Posts Today

5,757Users online

Martin's Twitter