Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dazzaofdagenham
    • By dazzaofdagenham 10th Oct 16, 1:47 PM
    • 908Posts
    • 331Thanks
    dazzaofdagenham
    Vodafone web chat....recorded ??
    • 10th Oct 16, 1:47 PM
    Vodafone web chat....recorded ?? 10th Oct 16 at 1:47 PM
    Hi

When I have a webchat with Vodafone, is that recorded on there systems and can I access a copy ?

Vodafone messed up billing for new line...!!!

Thanks
Page 1
    • spadoosh
    • By spadoosh 10th Oct 16, 1:54 PM
    • 3,761 Posts
    • 4,815 Thanks
    spadoosh
    • 10th Oct 16, 1:54 PM
    • 10th Oct 16, 1:54 PM
    Have you tried webchatting them to sort it?

I would assume they have some form of record of it though not sure. I had something similar. Got offered a 30% reduction in a web chat. The page was aboutot expire so refreshed and foolishly forgot it would refresh the chat so lost the conversation. When i spoke to a new person when the incorret bill came along they where more than happy to help and seemed quite happy to go off my word.

They even offered some extra data usage and 5% off for a month. Just to make me 'smiley' as the man said. Their web chat staff are very enthusiastic and seem pretty keen to rectify any problems. We'll see though when i get the next bill.

For future reference you can email a copy to yourself when you close the chat.
    Don't be angry!
    • dazzaofdagenham
    • By dazzaofdagenham 10th Oct 16, 1:58 PM
    • 908 Posts
    • 331 Thanks
    dazzaofdagenham
    • 10th Oct 16, 1:58 PM
    • 10th Oct 16, 1:58 PM
    Basically I was on chat with retentions about my other number a coup,e of weeks ago..

I asked about a data only sim for iPad....agreed a sum of ten pounds per month for 10gb of data and first month free.

Needless to say today when my bill generated I was charged full amount of 20 per month and no free month included..

So I'm a bit livid.....wondering if Vodafone keep copies of web chat and if I'm able to get a copy
    • spadoosh
    • By spadoosh 10th Oct 16, 2:01 PM
    • 3,761 Posts
    • 4,815 Thanks
    spadoosh
    • 10th Oct 16, 2:01 PM
    • 10th Oct 16, 2:01 PM
    Have you told them theyve charged you incorrectly?
    Don't be angry!
    • 20aday
    • By 20aday 10th Oct 16, 3:22 PM
    • 1,721 Posts
    • 694 Thanks
    20aday
    • 10th Oct 16, 3:22 PM
    • 10th Oct 16, 3:22 PM
    I suspect they'd keep a copy somewhere but the next time you use the service and are asked to take part in the survey in the end there's an option to have a copy of the transcript emailed to you.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your account conduct and credit history.
    • dazzaofdagenham
    • By dazzaofdagenham 10th Oct 16, 4:03 PM
    • 908 Posts
    • 331 Thanks
    dazzaofdagenham
    • 10th Oct 16, 4:03 PM
    • 10th Oct 16, 4:03 PM
    Have you told them theyve charged you incorrectly?
    Originally posted by spadoosh
    Yes, and was told that was not an offer open to new customers.

So as I am within the first 30 days of contract I cancelled it..
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

314Posts Today

1,283Users online

Martin's Twitter