Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • happypuppy
    • By happypuppy 10th Oct 16, 9:13 AM
    • 156Posts
    • 17Thanks
    happypuppy
    Private landlord -Credit and Right to rent check
    • 10th Oct 16, 9:13 AM
    Private landlord -Credit and Right to rent check 10th Oct 16 at 9:13 AM
    Hi All ,
    I am a private landlord. Is it possible for me to do the relevant checks such as credit check and right to rent, for the potential tenants I have found myself?

If this is not possible is there another option without having to use a letting agent?
    Thank you so much for any information.
    TIA
Page 3
    • FBaby
    • By FBaby 11th Oct 16, 5:49 PM
    • 14,349 Posts
    • 36,530 Thanks
    FBaby
    Are you one of those people that just does as they're told, without question?
    No, I'm the type of person who doesn't care to make my life more difficult that it has to be to get what I want. Simple. Nothing to hide, no need to fight over!

Well typically customers set the market trend...
    Not individual customers. If 100 customers are happy with the way I conduct my business and abide to my rules, and I can make a success of my business this way, then I really am not going to care about the one who is not happy.
    • Guest101
    • By Guest101 11th Oct 16, 6:46 PM
    • 12,052 Posts
    • 11,476 Thanks
    Guest101
    No, I'm the type of person who doesn't care to make my life more difficult that it has to be to get what I want. Simple. Nothing to hide, no need to fight over!

Not individual customers. If 100 customers are happy with the way I conduct my business and abide to my rules, and I can make a success of my business this way, then I really am not going to care about the one who is not happy.
    Originally posted by FBaby
    Presumably then, you won't mind sharing your private data with me? Just send over your log in details. Nothing to hide after all
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,211Posts Today

6,523Users online

Martin's Twitter