Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Fortyfoot
    • By Fortyfoot 10th Oct 16, 8:23 AM
    • 1,674Posts
    • 880Thanks
    Fortyfoot
    TalkTalk slower than "dial up" this morning
    • 10th Oct 16, 8:23 AM
    TalkTalk slower than "dial up" this morning 10th Oct 16 at 8:23 AM
    TalkTalk slower than "dial up" this morning. It's not the first time!

Fortyfoot
Page 1
    • lee111s
    • By lee111s 10th Oct 16, 10:26 AM
    • 2,464 Posts
    • 1,750 Thanks
    lee111s
    • 10th Oct 16, 10:26 AM
    • 10th Oct 16, 10:26 AM
    Slower than 30kbps? I doubt it
    • teddysmum
    • By teddysmum 10th Oct 16, 2:43 PM
    • 5,806 Posts
    • 3,429 Thanks
    teddysmum
    • 10th Oct 16, 2:43 PM
    • 10th Oct 16, 2:43 PM
    Sky was very slow, last week, then my phone went off. I rang my son, by mobile, and he contacted them for me, being told that there were local issues with the line.

The same happened yesterday, with no line loss, but it seems to happen at this time of year every year, so , perhaps it's annual adjustments time.
  • TalkTalk Company Representative
    • 13th Oct 16, 9:27 AM
    • 13th Oct 16, 9:27 AM
    Hi Fortyfoot,

We'd really like to look into this for you! If you tweet us (@TalkTalk) or post on our Online Community, we'll have a look at your connection.

Thanks,
    Becky
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,726Posts Today

7,126Users online

Martin's Twitter