Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Natty68
    • By Natty68 9th Oct 16, 9:09 PM
    • 2,265Posts
    • 32,794Thanks
    Natty68
    Weekly Flylady Thread 10 October 2016
    • 9th Oct 16, 9:09 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread 10 October 2016 9th Oct 16 at 9:09 PM
    Thank you, Valli, for last week's thread.

It is your responsibility to read the forum rules, please follow them on this thread as Flylady has been here a LONG time and is a fabulous support and resource for lots of us.

Welcome to the Weekly Flylady thread. If you need help organising your week or getting motivated when it comes to housework then come and join us.

The idea is that even if you are really busy you don't need to fall off the wagon!

Every room comes back around next week so please don’t stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!
    WM ~ Washing machine
    TD ~ Tumble dryer
    SC ~ Slowcooker
    BM ~ Breadmaker
    DW ~ Dishwasher
    SOAADFA ~ Sit on 'bottom' and do 'nothing'
    KH/XH/FW ~ Ex-husband and other not so polite versions
    DH/DD/DS/DW/DP ~ Dear husband/daughter/son/wife/partner/whatever
    OH/SO ~ Other half/significant other
    NN ~ nice neighbour
    Toxic (friend/mother/sister/whoever) ~ person in your life that seems to exist to make your life miserable
    AF ~ Aunt Flo 'time of the month'.. nothing to do with flying but it comes up often.
    ETA ~ Edited to add
    Gibble ~ miscellaneous crap that appears forever homeless
    Dot-to-dot ~ pick a small area (not a whole room) like a chair/coffee/table/shelf/worktop or wherever- thats your first 'dot' - totally clear it - clean it - and only put back what should be there - deal with what you have removed (not just move it somewhere else) then if you have time move on and do the same to another 'dot' -the idea is just like a dot to dot puzzle, you aim to join up all the dots and have a tidy room. The trick is to keep each dot tidy until you get them all joined up!
    RoD ~ Room of Doom, the one room that feels like it is a permanent pit and cannot be used to its potential!

Mr S/A/T/M/L/Al - supermarkets Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi. You get the picture!!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

Here goes...

Magical Monday - Barnacled Bathroom and Sociable Study/Pc Area
    Level One...
    Clean floors in these rooms (even if it is around the clutter)
    Throw away all those empty bottles of shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, hairspray etc. I know they make the room look pretty but they are just cluttering up the place..!!
    Level Two...
    Clean baths, toilets and sinks
    Remove and bin all those slivers of soap that you have been saving, do you really need them?
    Clear any clutter from desk
    Dust PC and desk and wipe off those cup rings!!
    Wipe keyboard, house phone, sockets, switches and mouse etc
    Level Three...
    Clear clutter from floor
    Wipe down tiles in bathroom.. defragment the pc while doing this (programs.. accessories..system tools.. defragment!.).. if you do the disc cleanup as well, clear all the cookies and temporary files too
    Delete 10 links in your favourites which you no longer use or are dead!
    Clean shower screen/curtain if you have one/if required
    Clean/wash the brushes/dust box/filters on the vacuum cleaner!!!! .. make sure they are completely dry before using it though.. I don’t want anyone electrocuted!!
    Change hand towels and flannels
    Extra mission:
    • Wipe the skirtings, door and window frames in these rooms
    • Wash your bathroom mats, nets, clean blind/curtains etc
    • Grab a binbag and fill it with stuff to leave the house.. rubbish or charity shop or to donate to a friend!
    • Clean the radiators in these rooms
    • Pull out the pc and desk and clear under and behind it.. how much money did you find? Clean windows, hang up clean nets and draught-proof curtains and any table cloths/throws or other dust and grot gathering bits of fabric!
    • Wipe sticky and dirty marks off the walls and doors

Tantalising Tuesday ~ Masterful Master Bedroom & Loopy Landing
    Level One...

Check fire alarms are working
    Remove and wash bed linen.
    Level Two...
    Dust surfaces & make sure no cobwebs..
    Vacuum mattress before replacing with fresh linen.. do you need that winter duvet yet?
    15 minutes floordrobe clearance
    Level Three...
    Vacuum floors in bedroom and on landing
    Sort one area of clothes or linen storage making sure only what should be in there is, anything that's had it's day or doesn't belong there is removed
    Clear a hotspot., or spend 15 minutes clearing one.
    Extra tasks list:
    • 27 fling boogie time, time for that midweek fling, go on grab a bag and clear that clutter
    • Put away those summer clothes from someones cupboard and get out the winter woollies.. don’t store anything that is past its best! Make a list of things you need to buy!!
    • Clean windows in these rooms
    • Check house for places where draughts are getting in.. doors, windows etc and see if there are ways to stop it!
    • Clean out that airing cupboard!!!!!! get rid of those things you don't need.. use dead towels as cleaning cloths etc.. be ruthless!!!! you REALLY don't need that 'thing' you've saved for 10 years.. 'just in case'

Wishful Wednesday ~ those frightening kids rooms and spare rooms
    Level One...

Vacuum the floor, even if it's just where you can see
    Level Two...
    Clear away anything that isn't in it's place, clothes, toys, books etc
    Dusting.. all those shelves and flat fluffy surfaces!! Don’t forget the light shade and curtain pole!!!
    Level Three..
    Strip beds and replace with fresh linen .. check if duvets need freshening up too!!
    Sort through a cupboard/chest of drawers and get the clothes out which are no longer wearable, too small or out of season!
    Wipe any sticky marks off walls and doors
    Extra task list
    • Wash a set of curtains, nets, duvet or throw
    • Time for the Flylady Fling, in the toy box!!!! aim for 27.. if no toy box you’ll have to choose another area!
    • 30 minutes ironing
    • Pull out the beds, furniture and clean all behind them.. the skirtings and light fittings and everything.. get rid of all the things that are no longer required!

Tantalising Thursday ~ Kooking Kitchen and Dancing Dining Room
    Level One...

Clean floors
    Level Two...
    Clear and wipe kitchen surfaces
    Sort fridge bringing what needs using soon to the front, clean out any spills or grots in there!
    Wipe dining table.. (clean table cloth if necessary)
    Level Three...
    Dust any extra furniture in dining area, checking for cobwebs on way round
    Wipe and replace all those small appliances.. kettle, toaster etc
    Descale kettle and iron
    Clean cupboard door fronts and fronts of appliances .. don't forget those kick boards..
    Check those washing machine filters and drawers for ickiness!! Tumble dryer and dishwasher filters need to be done too!!
    Extra Mission...
    • Wipe window sills and clean windows in these rooms
    • Wipe down any tiles and shine those taps.. a toothbrush is great for cleaning away the gunk!
    • Clean oven if you didn't do it last week
    • 30 minutes ironing.
    • Get in that food cupboard. Give it all a GOOD scrub out before placing the things you need to use soon at the front. Check dates and freshness on older things, and See if you can incorporate these into next weeks meal plan! Feel free to get carried away and do more cupboards!!!

Friday ~ Luscious Living Room, Handsome Hall Stupendous Stairs
    Level One...

Vacuum floors and sofas
    Level Two...
    Dusting, even if around everything
    Remove clutter making sure stairs especially are safe
    Clean TV, other electricals and cabinets
    Water any thirsty plants, wipe their poor neglected leaves!!
    Level Three...
    Wipe light switches, sockets (make sure they are not switched on!!) and banister
    Clean any other glass like mirrors, pictures etc
    Tidy shoes, coats and bags .. wash any that need washing in preparation for cold weather!! See if there are any that don't fit, past their best or just plain uncomfy which could leave the house!
    Put up linings or winter curtains to keep out those draughts.
    Extra Mission...
    • Paperwork clearance.. spend 15 minutes minimum sorting through those piles of paper.
    • Vacuum under furniture you can manage to move without hurting yourself
    • Clean a window or two.
    • Get yourself a bag or box, go around collecting things that are not in the place they should be, then put them back where they should be, or better still give them to their owners to put away themselves
    • 30 minutes ironing
    • Get those uniforms, games kits, coats and things in the wash which you will need on Monday
    • Clean light fittings, skirtings even the ones behind furniture. Clean fire-surrounds. Wipe sofa's down. Clear as may hotspots as you can.. see if you can get it all into one pile instead of 15!!!
    Last edited by Natty68; 13-10-2016 at 9:56 PM.

Debt free as of 3rd May 2012
    But still struggling financially
Page 4
    • mrs-moneypenny
    • By mrs-moneypenny 11th Oct 16, 7:15 PM
    • 14,854 Posts
    • 189,692 Thanks
    mrs-moneypenny
    Just in from spending 4 hours treating the garden fences, made the mistake of telling dd1 I'd creosoted them she went into hyperventilation mode claiming that was banned in the 80s (was it?) currently tucking into a bowl of leek n potato soup but have a glass of wine chilling in the fridge. Ds1 is on chicken soup (with promise of a hot toddy later as he's full of cold) Dh has just rung to say he'll be home about 9ish and ds2 has gone round gfs as he's not got college tomorrow.
    Going to throw a quorn &veg shepherds pie thing together for Dh when he gets in and curl up with a book once the wu is done.
    grocery challenge November budget £400 spent £231.76
    SPC~10 No100 : : X2
    read your books challenge-currently on It started with a kiss
    xstitch challenge 63 'mittens' lyric cushion
    16 in 2016 challenge 12/16 stockings
    2016 wooligan stuff - 86 assorted hats, 9,beadbags 10,hedgehogs
    • Valli
    • By Valli 11th Oct 16, 9:18 PM
    • 19,471 Posts
    • 222,195 Thanks
    Valli
    Yes it's banned. I used to test it in the laboratory.
    Make two - and freeze one!
    Don't put it DOWN - put it AWAY!

Roadkill Rebel #16 2015 Roadkill Haul - £23.25 + 7c (Eu) + a dime (31.12.2015)
    2016 Roadkill Haul - £05.75, 10c ($) and 10c (Eu)
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 11th Oct 16, 9:25 PM
    • 8,941 Posts
    • 114,258 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Hex welcome back

Work busy today

Daily stuff done

Hugs all rounb, bed calls sat here yawning my head off
    Sun, Sea
    • Biscuit monster
    • By Biscuit monster 11th Oct 16, 10:37 PM
    • 637 Posts
    • 8,525 Thanks
    Biscuit monster
    Evening

At the risk of repeating myself from yesterday,

No fly zone
    Paid stuff until late
    Ate food
    Kids to bed
    Walked dog
    Pooped

Oh well.
    I didn't know creosote was banned either! I'm fairly sure there are farmers around here that still use it.
    No paid stuff tomorrow, so possibly my fly a bit xx
    • Narc0lepsy
    • By Narc0lepsy 11th Oct 16, 11:46 PM
    • 1,199 Posts
    • 17,720 Thanks
    Narc0lepsy
    Evening

At the risk of repeating myself from yesterday,

No fly zone
    Paid stuff until late
    Ate food
    Kids to bed
    Walked dog
    Pooped

Oh well.
    Originally posted by Biscuit monster
    I couldn't have put it better myself, only instead of kids and dogs I did zumba! And paid a cc bill.
    I've written a list for tomorrow which bears very little resemblance to flying:
    finish last report
    read up about Speech & Language Impairment before:
    go to meeting with manager about difficult report
    fill in today's student learning plan
    email all my other students
    do some church flowers
    get paperwork ready for Wed &b Thurs assessments
    label some things to be posted and post them
    ring mum
    sort out music/podcasts for journey to Wales
    pack, including charging kindle etc
    reply to an inquiry just popped in about an assessment

OK so that has to be done before I go away for a long weekend leaving uni whenever I finish Thursday's assessment.........oh and it is ballroom dance class tomorrow.
    Remember...a layer of dust protects the wood beneath it.
    • lynnejk
    • By lynnejk 12th Oct 16, 12:01 AM
    • 4,578 Posts
    • 45,467 Thanks
    lynnejk
    Evening everyone

Bit late tonight. I was running on time but started watching a really interesting programme on beeb 4 - 'Is seeing believing ?' and had to watch it all. Really informative, about our senses and how they work differently to how we assume they do. Well worth a view IMO.

Did dailies
    Did Spanish lessons
    Put out rubbish
    Sorted all recycling and put out
    Checked all accounts and did money shuffle
    Mr T delivery - delivered, checked and PA
    Kitchen tidied. WUDUPA and did bunkers.
    Dusted all through, top to bottom.

Magical Monday - Barnacled Bathroom and Sociable Study/Pc Area
    Clean floors in these rooms (even if it is around the clutter)
    Clean baths, toilets and sinks
    Wipe down tiles in bathroom..
    Extra mission:
    Wipe the skirtings, door and window frames in these rooms
    Pull out the pc and desk and clear under and behind it

Tantalising Tuesday ~ Masterful Master Bedroom
    Remove and wash bed linen.
    Vacuum mattress before replacing with fresh linen.. do you need that winter duvet yet?
    Vacuum floors in bedroom
    Clear a hotspot., or spend 15 minutes clearing one.
    Extra tasks list:
    Put away those summer clothes from someones cupboard and get out the winter woollies.. don’t store anything that is past its best! Make a list of things you need to buy!!
    Clean out that airing cupboard!!!!!! get rid of those things you don't need.. use dead towels as cleaning cloths etc.. be ruthless!!!! you REALLY don't need that 'thing' you've saved for 10 years.. 'just in case'

Wednesday - the study is my spare room, and no sprogs here, so covering on Monday list

Buckets of hugs, sticks and spoons to all needing them
    Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213:2015=3421..2016=2925.25...DEC=33.25/310
    GrocC...2014=2162:2015=2083..2016=1703.02....DEC=32.52/200
    Bulk buy.......DEC=150.59...
    GC.NSD....2015=216.....2016=193............DEC=2/15
    SPC130x54...2014=1178...2015=1287...2016=4616. ..2017=41.30
    OS WL= 2/4 ......CC =2713......Savings = 8000
    • dancemum
    • By dancemum 12th Oct 16, 7:00 AM
    • 1,853 Posts
    • 27,664 Thanks
    dancemum
    Morning fly folk

Plan for today is to shop for freezer food as nothing survived from old one. We had an interesting tea last night. Meeting best friend. Popping to parents and a little flying.

Shoulder is a bit better but I'm still full of cold.
    • Dizzy Imp
    • By Dizzy Imp 12th Oct 16, 7:20 AM
    • 1,812 Posts
    • 15,565 Thanks
    Dizzy Imp
    Ahhh, creosote...I used to stand in the aisle at the DIY shop breathing it in goodness knows how many brain cells I've bumped off!

Seems like everyone was busy yesterday. I don't feel like I got much done, but I had two site meetings (one lasted four hours!) and I did get some bills paid and important emails sent. Boys got pizza for tea though...naughty mum...

Harvest Festival for Small today, so have to nip over the road to the church after Tiny is dropped at nursery, tea at a friend's after, then flying in the kids' rooms later. They are actually fairly presentable, so shouldn't be too bad.

Hope you get a new freezer ASAP dancemum. "Interesting" dinners wear thin after a while, don't they!?

That programme sounds interesting Lynne. Is it available on catch up or iPlayer do you think?

Right, boys have arrived...and so my day begins
    DFBXmas2016 #27 £3606.60/£34,027.17 = 10% as at 28/6/2016/2016
    Wombling total 2016 = £5649.63 as at 14/11/2016
    Sealed pot challenge 2017 (#501)1/6/2016 = 10.12.2
    • mrs-moneypenny
    • By mrs-moneypenny 12th Oct 16, 8:21 AM
    • 14,854 Posts
    • 189,692 Thanks
    mrs-moneypenny
    Morning all, hope everyone's as well as can be.
    Hugs to all that need them.
    I used to love the smell of creosote. That and tar if road men were patching a hole or someone was treating their fence I'd be there breathing the fumes in.
    I finished the side fence between us and neighbour's and started the big fence at the bottom of garden - that's harder cos I need the steps to reach up. Hoping to get a couple of hours done tonight but think I may run out of stain so need to shop again at weekend to finish other side and pub carpark side.

Busy all day today so will catch up later. Have a good day all.
    grocery challenge November budget £400 spent £231.76
    SPC~10 No100 : : X2
    read your books challenge-currently on It started with a kiss
    xstitch challenge 63 'mittens' lyric cushion
    16 in 2016 challenge 12/16 stockings
    2016 wooligan stuff - 86 assorted hats, 9,beadbags 10,hedgehogs
    • ionafan
    • By ionafan 12th Oct 16, 9:09 AM
    • 1,950 Posts
    • 30,037 Thanks
    ionafan
    Morning all

I love the smell of tar but can't stand creosote!

Dizzy, that BBC4 programme is available on iPlayer on my PC, so presumably also on the TV.
    Glad your shoulder's improving, dancemum x
    Hope you're feeling a bit better today, LW x

Glad everyone's having a productive week. I am snowed under with college work atm and have DGD1+2 coming again this afternoon - only 2 hours including the school run, but it's a big hole out of my day. I am away for the weekend as part of my course (which inevitably means more preparation).

I need a dress for the SW James Bond themed ball in November, so (as I have a similar hair style and colour to Judi Dench) I want to look for something that would suit M. DH is going as Q, so he needs a lab coat and funny bow tie I think we'll have to start by looking in some charity shops.

The house is tidy, clean enough not to need more than a lick and a promise, and the washing is all up to date. I shall have to shop for more food tomorrow Where does it all go????? I lost another 0.5 lb at SW yesterday - not much, but moving in the right direction - though the weekend away will probably play havoc with my result next week: the place where we stay offers delicious but very creamy food.

I thought I was meant to be feeding my DGDs again this evening, but DS rang earlier to say I've only got them for an hour or so; however, DGD2 had been talking about the special jelly that I had promised them for tea, so I have said I will make one for them to take home with them.

Must get moving now!

Hope everyone has a good day. (((Hugs))) spoons and sticks all round x
    • ionafan
    • By ionafan 12th Oct 16, 9:14 AM
    • 1,950 Posts
    • 30,037 Thanks
    ionafan
    Farewell to CY
    For those who haven't already seen on FB, CY's funeral will be taking place tomorrow (Thursday) at 3 pm at York Crematorium. It is open to all her friends.
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 12th Oct 16, 9:47 AM
    • 8,941 Posts
    • 114,258 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Morning

Daily stuff done
    Working late shift.

I will not be able to make it to York to say good bye to CY, but her and her family will be in my thoughts tomorrow
    Sun, Sea
    • Narc0lepsy
    • By Narc0lepsy 12th Oct 16, 11:07 AM
    • 1,199 Posts
    • 17,720 Thanks
    Narc0lepsy
    Head spinning here.
    - one load of washing done and on line, despite the black clouds.
    finish last report Ready for final check over
    read up about Speech & Language Impairment before:
    go to meeting with manager about difficult report
    fill in today's student learning plan
    email all my other students
    do some church flowers
    get paperwork ready for Wed &b Thurs assessments
    label some things to be posted and post them
    ring mum
    sort out music/podcasts for journey to Wales
    pack, including [/STRIKE]charging kindle[STRIKE] etc
    reply to an inquiry just popped in about an assessment

Need to leave the house in the next half hour to get to the meeting, so I think the final report check and a bite to eat are all I can fit in.
    Remember...a layer of dust protects the wood beneath it.
    • Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 12th Oct 16, 11:20 AM
    • 3,877 Posts
    • 39,690 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    Strange flying going on here. I keep getting the urge to clear out areas that have been a comforting and comfortable muddle for ... oooooh, a long time, but no urge to actually clean. Winter coats and jackets sorted, gibble cupboard's worst shelfie sorted, stuff like that. And I dealt with 7kgs of onions yesterday - I hope our f/frezzer doesn't conk out after all that chopping and frying.
    Keeping it AF
    • Biscuit monster
    • By Biscuit monster 12th Oct 16, 12:28 PM
    • 637 Posts
    • 8,525 Thanks
    Biscuit monster
    Afternoon,

HB any flying is flying, no matter how strange!
    Narco, you seem to be doing well!

Today, after a lot of shouting and stress getting the children to school, everything has now calmed down and I have :

Dog walked for two hours
    WM on
    DW emptied and filled
    Bog and sink swished
    Bed made
    Worktops wiped
    Kitchen and hall floor hoovered and mopped.

Remind me never to ask the children to refill the bird feeders. There is seed absolutely everywhere, inside and outside. Although they have made little suet and seed sandwiches, and there is a sign saying "all you can tweet buffet"

Cute but messy.

I will be thinking of CY tomorrow, and her family.
    • LameWolf
    • By LameWolf 12th Oct 16, 12:59 PM
    • 8,870 Posts
    • 96,623 Thanks
    LameWolf
    Yes it's banned. I used to test it in the laboratory.
    Originally posted by Valli
    I think people still talk about "creosoting" the fence, because it's quicker than saying "painting the fence with the stuff the Elf and Safety people say we can use these days"
    I will not be able to make it to York to say good bye to CY, but her and her family will be in my thoughts tomorrow
    Originally posted by kazwookie
    Likewise.

I'm somewhat miffed today; I thought I was starting to feel a bit better yesterday, and now I seem to have had a bit of a relapse. If I'd known what that wretched medicine was going to do to me, I'd never have agreed to try it!
    LameWolf
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.
    • Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 12th Oct 16, 1:26 PM
    • 3,877 Posts
    • 39,690 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    Sorry you're feeling grot, Lamewolf. *Healing vibes* heading your way.

Thanks BM. I feel very heartened by that.

Frog munched with the help of vet nurse and vet insurance claims person at the surgery. Excellent.
    Last edited by Honey Bear; 12-10-2016 at 1:40 PM.
    Keeping it AF
    • x_raphael_xx
    • By x_raphael_xx 12th Oct 16, 1:30 PM
    • 3,123 Posts
    • 14,425 Thanks
    x_raphael_xx
    No where exotic as I like to take the dogs with me and they don't have passports, but we only get the one break a year so I always choose luxurious accommodation in the middle of nowhere.
    Originally posted by Jazee
    Me and my mum took our dogs to a lovely cottage in Monmouthshire. Claires holiday cottage. In the middle of nowhere and huge garden for the dogs to run around in. My pooch passed away in her sleep there (old age, was expecting it, just not so soon) but it was such a lovely place for her to spend her last few days. (Sorry for the huge photo, I have no idea how to resize)

Magical Monday - Barnacled Bathroom and Pc

Level Three...
    Wipe down tiles in bathroom.
    Delete 10 links in your favourites which you no longer use or are dead!
    Extra mission:
    • Grab a binbag and fill it with stuff to leave the house.. rubbish or charity shop or to donate to a friend!
    • Clean windows
    Tantalising Tuesday ~ Masterful Master Bedroom & Loopy Landing
    Extra tasks list:
    • 27 fling boogie time, time for that midweek fling, go on grab a bag and clear that clutter
    • Clean windows in these rooms
    Wishful Wednesday ~ those frightening kids rooms and spare rooms Don't have these rooms, so day off for me
    Extra task list
    • Wash a set of curtains, nets, duvet or throw
    Debt Free as of 17/01/2009 Turtle Power!!
    Nov Grocery Challenge £42.17/£54 Nov NSD's 05/22
    EF Challenger #36
    £8058.40/£10,000 Lose weight +2.8/10lbs
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 12th Oct 16, 3:04 PM
    • 4,151 Posts
    • 42,035 Thanks
    Jazee
    Raphael, that garden looks amazing.

I have got tomorrow afternoon off the paid stuff so I will be going to York for CY's funeral. Are any other flyladies planning on being there?
    The "Save 12k in 2017" Thread! Jan £0

• bossymoo
    • By bossymoo 12th Oct 16, 3:09 PM
    • 6,491 Posts
    • 82,119 Thanks
    bossymoo
    I can't make it Jazee, bit too close to end of school day xx
    Bossymoo
    Teetering on the edge...

Sealed Pot Challenge 9 - #91 - £150 so far
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,769Posts Today

7,616Users online

Martin's Twitter