Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • robz2008
    • By robz2008 9th Oct 16, 8:15 PM
    • 11Posts
    • 4Thanks
    robz2008
    Pizza Takeaway Makign me pay for a damaged sign
    • 9th Oct 16, 8:15 PM
    Pizza Takeaway Makign me pay for a damaged sign 9th Oct 16 at 8:15 PM
    Basically last night went to papa johns for a pizza

while waitiing a accidently lent against 1 of those stupid signs which are on laminated board on a metal a frame. thought nothing of it until the guy came over to me saying i would after to pay for the damage, basically he got the police and they more aless sided against him, the incident was on CCTV and only evidence ive got is a picture showing the broken plastic bracket

basically i dont feel the sign was on the wall properly and was potentially a health and safety hazard as its not as if i vandlizaed it just leant against it.

if they make me pay do you think i should take this to court as they have mentioned figures of around £200-£500 to fix it.
Page 4
    • fleshandbone
    • By fleshandbone 18th Oct 16, 11:08 AM
    • 445 Posts
    • 201 Thanks
    fleshandbone
    What makes you think he/she is working there?
    Originally posted by shaun from Africa
    what makes you think he she don't?
    Live and let live, love and not hate, sing and be joyous, respect all mankind and natures gifts
    • shaun from Africa
    • By shaun from Africa 18th Oct 16, 11:15 AM
    • 8,715 Posts
    • 9,777 Thanks
    shaun from Africa
    what makes you think he she don't?
    Originally posted by fleshandbone
    I'm not the one who asked how long they had been working there and I just wondered how you came to that conclusion.

The photo showing the inside of Papa Johns can be found on Google images so anyone, irrespective of where they work has access to it.
    If I was to post a photo of the space shuttle, would that make you think that I'm a NASA employee?
    • fleshandbone
    • By fleshandbone 18th Oct 16, 11:23 AM
    • 445 Posts
    • 201 Thanks
    fleshandbone
    I'm not the one who asked how long they had been working there and I just wondered how you came to that conclusion.

The photo showing the inside of Papa Johns can be found on Google images so anyone, irrespective of where they work has access to it.
    If I was to post a photo of the space shuttle, would that make you think that I'm a NASA employee?
    Originally posted by shaun from Africa
    If you took a photo of yourself on the moon riding on the back of a one eyed Giraffe I would most certainly think you was an employee of NASA, how could I not.
    Live and let live, love and not hate, sing and be joyous, respect all mankind and natures gifts
    • cono1717
    • By cono1717 18th Oct 16, 11:37 AM
    • 490 Posts
    • 329 Thanks
    cono1717
    He didn't take the picture

If you look closely the currency is $

It came from http://lknhomes.com/751-n-nc-16-highway-denver-nc-28037/
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,364Posts Today

6,013Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Going to a very exciting premier right now... with Mrs and mini MSE, to the screening of "we're going on a bear hunt"

• No. Not a huge fan. Never claimed to be.Just a fan. And one who choose to prioritise family time with his little gi? https://t.co/lZ9uUylk2U

• I've just checked the score. You're right. What happened? https://t.co/5E7y52r47o

• Follow Martin