Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Topcat2007
    • By Topcat2007 9th Oct 16, 6:54 PM
    • 45Posts
    • 14Thanks
    Faulty replacement item
    • 9th Oct 16, 6:54 PM
    Faulty replacement item 9th Oct 16 at 6:54 PM
    I purchased a bread machine last November, it was and still is a Which?Best Buy. In July this year it developed a fault and Lakeland replaced it, no fuss. Now the replacement has developed the same fault. I have emailed them with pictures of the bread produced and expect a reply tomorrow but wondered what my rights were in this situation, as the faulty item was a replacement. I would like a refund as I would like to buy another model which they don't stock, their alternatives are much more expensive and a £60 credit voucher is not a lot of use to me. Thank you.
Page 1
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 9th Oct 16, 7:09 PM
    • 14,465 Posts
    • 10,252 Thanks
    • 9th Oct 16, 7:09 PM
    • 9th Oct 16, 7:09 PM
    Whatever your rights, Lakeland have excellent customer service and I'd expect them to refund you .
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

126Posts Today

1,387Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • BBC weather just told us clocks going back means "everyone gets an extra hour's sleep". Hmmm not if you've young children or on nightshift.

• Pension cold callers and misselling ruins lives. This petition is trying to stop them sign if u agree.

• Thank you Microsoft (Tom)

• Follow Martin