Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • laskers972
    • By laskers972 9th Oct 16, 4:23 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    laskers972
    0 WOW
    Asda shopping to ISsrael
    • 9th Oct 16, 4:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Asda shopping to ISsrael 9th Oct 16 at 4:23 PM
    Hi

I'm looking at buying goods from Asda and getting them sent out to Israel. I am in contact with a packaging/fulfillment warehouse. Does anyone know the cheapest way of sending the package irrelevant of how slowly it gets here. Bpost? Any ideas?

Thanks
Page 1
    • The all new me
    • By The all new me 10th Oct 16, 8:25 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    The all new me
    • 10th Oct 16, 8:25 AM
    • 10th Oct 16, 8:25 AM
    Why?

Have to put more characters to be able to post this :/
    • A.Penny.Saved
    • By A.Penny.Saved 10th Oct 16, 7:57 PM
    • 1,498 Posts
    • 788 Thanks
    A.Penny.Saved
    • 10th Oct 16, 7:57 PM
    • 10th Oct 16, 7:57 PM
    Hi

I'm looking at buying goods from Asda and getting them sent out to Israel. I am in contact with a packaging/fulfillment warehouse. Does anyone know the cheapest way of sending the package irrelevant of how slowly it gets here. Bpost? Any ideas?

Thanks
    Originally posted by laskers972
    I do not know whether ASDA will send abroad. A lot of food might perish before it gets there unless it's canned and things which will not degrade significantly.

You would have to ask ASDA directly, if they cannot tell you then you are stuck unless you can get someone in the UK to order and then send it on to Israel. Then you can look at the shipping prices available. Only ASDA will know whether they will ship abroad and the price that they would charge to do so.

Customs might come into it too so be aware of that.

Why?

Have to put more characters to be able to post this :/
    Originally posted by The all new me
    The underlined word and being a new sign up to MSE seems a bit of a giveaway to me.
    • Lisbon
    • By Lisbon 11th Oct 16, 3:55 PM
    • 253 Posts
    • 274 Thanks
    Lisbon
    • 11th Oct 16, 3:55 PM
    • 11th Oct 16, 3:55 PM
    If you are trying to import to Israel, perhaps ask the warehouse if they have any recommendations? Do you have the equivalent of a UK Chamber of Commerce who might be able to help you?
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 11th Oct 16, 8:13 PM
    • 27,771 Posts
    • 17,534 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 11th Oct 16, 8:13 PM
    • 11th Oct 16, 8:13 PM
    I do not know whether ASDA will send abroad. A lot of food might perish before it gets there unless it's canned and things which will not degrade significantly.

You would have to ask ASDA directly, if they cannot tell you then you are stuck unless you can get someone in the UK to order and then send it on to Israel. Then you can look at the shipping prices available. Only ASDA will know whether they will ship abroad and the price that they would charge to do so.

Customs might come into it too so be aware of that.

The underlined word and being a new sign up to MSE seems a bit of a giveaway to me.
    Originally posted by A.Penny.Saved
    I am assuming the doesn't want Asda to deliver the goods but the OP wants to buy them and then get a courier or someone else to ship them to Israel.

Just have a question OP but why do you want to send the goods to Israel ?

Do they not have shops over there ?
    Je Suis Charlie
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 11th Oct 16, 9:17 PM
    • 9,690 Posts
    • 6,507 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 11th Oct 16, 9:17 PM
    • 11th Oct 16, 9:17 PM
    Is it only me that finds the title of this thread a bit wrong.
    "I suggest you read who's thread this is and you will find its MINE". sic
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,378Posts Today

5,975Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Going to a very exciting premier right now... with Mrs and mini MSE, to the screening of "we're going on a bear hunt"

• No. Not a huge fan. Never claimed to be.Just a fan. And one who choose to prioritise family time with his little gi? https://t.co/lZ9uUylk2U

• I've just checked the score. You're right. What happened? https://t.co/5E7y52r47o

• Follow Martin