Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Loz
    • By Loz 9th Oct 16, 11:58 AM
    • 1,454Posts
    • 56,662Thanks
    E: 31/10 (4pm) iPhone 7 x 10 (Vodafone users)
    • 9th Oct 16, 11:58 AM
    E: 31/10 (4pm) iPhone 7 x 10 (Vodafone users) 9th Oct 16 at 11:58 AM

Download the My Vodafone app to enter

How to enter

1. The prize draw will open at 10 am on 4 October and will close at 4pm on 31 October 2016.
    2. To enter you must be a Vodafone customer on a consumer Pay monthly bundle, and have downloaded and installed the My Vodafone app (available on the App Store and Google Play.)
    3. To enter must submit your email address and Vodafone phone number via the competition section on the My Vodafone app. Please check that the details you submit are correct, we won’t be responsible if your entry is incomplete, incorrect or doesn’t comply with these terms.
    4. Using this method, one entry can be submitted per person. Duplicate entries will not be entered into the draw.
    5. Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
    • You’re a Vodafone employee (or you have a 50% or 100% Vodafone employee discount applied to your phone number)
    • You don’t live in the UK
    • You’re under 18 years old

Winner and Prize

6. There are over 1000 prizes to be won. If you enter via the:
    • iOS app you have the chance to win one of 5 x iPhone 7
    • Android app you have the chance to win one of 5 x Samsung Galaxy S7
    Other prizes include:
    • 100 x 2 months of unlimited data to use in the UK
    • 1000 x 2GB of data to use in the UK (which last for 30 days)
    7. The 1,110 winners will be selected at random, from all eligible entries. The first 10 winners drawn will be allocated the iPhone 7 / Samsung S7 prizes; we will contact the handset winners on the Vodafone phone number provided in the short entry form. If we don’t receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner. If a handset winner is unable to accept the prize, a new winner will be drawn until the handset prizes have been accepted.
    8. If the prizes are not available for any reason we will replace it with a prize of equivalent value, no cash alternative will be offered.
    9. The 1,100 winners of the data bundles will need to be on compatible Pay monthly accounts to receive the prize. If your account is incompatible we will add an equivalent data allowance to your account – we will let you know where this is the case.
    10. Please note no warranty is provided by Vodafone on the prizes.

Publicity & Content

11. We will use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We won’t keep your details after the promotion has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
    12. We may ask you to take some photos of you and your prize and ask you to participate in any non-paid publicity or advertising we do.
    13. The winners’ names will be included in future Vodafone newsletter. For the winners’ names please send a SAE to Consumer CVM team – Big My Vodafone App Prize Grab, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN by 24 November
    14. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
    15. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules. Please note Vodafone employees are not eligible to enter the prize draw and we will exclude any phone numbers that have a 50% or 100% Vodafone employee discount applied.
    16. By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.

Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Page 1
    • grannybiker
    • By grannybiker 9th Oct 16, 7:49 PM
    • 10,174 Posts
    • 986,951 Thanks
    • 9th Oct 16, 7:49 PM
    • 9th Oct 16, 7:49 PM
    Thanks for posting

Needs IOS 8.1 or above :/
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
    • Chandy
    • By Chandy 10th Oct 16, 1:04 PM
    • 258 Posts
    • 1,929 Thanks
    • 10th Oct 16, 1:04 PM
    • 10th Oct 16, 1:04 PM
    I don't see a Competitions section in the app?
    • rogmar
    • By rogmar 16th Oct 16, 10:41 AM
    • 152 Posts
    • 397 Thanks
    • 16th Oct 16, 10:41 AM
    • 16th Oct 16, 10:41 AM
    I don't see a Competitions section in the app?
    Originally posted by Chandy
    Once you're in the app look at the top right corner (opposite the vodafone logo) and you'll see three lines,just click on that and a menu should pop up.
    Good Luck Everyone
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,644Posts Today

8,561Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The MSE weekly email: Energy hike warning, No7 trick, £400 marriage bonus, £3 photo mug, railcard 15%off, 3.1% loan

• Just come from physio. I've a level two hamstring tear. I'm gutted.The last time I missed my 10000-steps a day target was 20/9/15

• RT @taraevans: He did it first in June, now @MartinSLewis warns Vodafone customers to check their bills after it is fined £4.6m https://t.c?

• Follow Martin