Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • steve1500
    • By steve1500 9th Oct 16, 11:21 AM
    • 877Posts
    • 592Thanks
    steve1500
    Freedom of Information NHS Contracts
    • 9th Oct 16, 11:21 AM
    Freedom of Information NHS Contracts 9th Oct 16 at 11:21 AM
    I know, that quite often people are advised to apply to the hospital for a copy of the contract, they have with the spammer under Freedom of Information.

What a lot of people probably don't know, is that Trust's are supposed to use the NHS's own standard contract & not the spammers.

So when you make your request for a copy of the contract, you might want to add the following sentence

"If the standard NHS contract was not used, the documents & minutes of meetings, where it was authorised that a non standard NHS contract may be used"

Just to add, if the spammers use the NHS contract they have to comply with quite a few conditions laid down by the NHS, that will not be in the spammers contract - especially around patient confidentiality.

Remember most people using the car parks will be patients
    Last edited by steve1500; 09-10-2016 at 2:04 PM.
    Private Parking Tickets is my way of telling the wife to use her car and not mine
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 9th Oct 16, 2:15 PM
    • 40,372 Posts
    • 52,243 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 9th Oct 16, 2:15 PM
    • 9th Oct 16, 2:15 PM
    Good point Steve.

Have you got some findings that would be worth showing your MP and Mrs May and the DCLG right now, to try to convince them to remove PPCs from all NHS car parks?

Now is the time to speak up and be heard as the DCLG are looking to report upon the call for evidence from last year. It would be great of lots of MPs and Mrs May were aware of the scam and had evidence fresh in their minds right now.
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the breadcrumb trail, top of page: Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking & READ THE 'NEWBIES' FAQS THREAD.
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

• steve1500
    • By steve1500 9th Oct 16, 4:27 PM
    • 877 Posts
    • 592 Thanks
    steve1500
    • 9th Oct 16, 4:27 PM
    • 9th Oct 16, 4:27 PM
    It remains Department of Health policy that all bodies that process NHS patient information for whatever purpose should provide assurance............

This is incorporated within the standard NHS contract.

Every PPC that I have checked has not provided the assurance to the NHS.

The information is publically available, but since we know the scammers watch this site I'm not saying where
    Private Parking Tickets is my way of telling the wife to use her car and not mine
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 9th Oct 16, 6:43 PM
    • 976 Posts
    • 1,712 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    • 9th Oct 16, 6:43 PM
    • 9th Oct 16, 6:43 PM
    Could I add that some Trusts have carried out an audit of their contracts against the Hunt guidelines of August 2015. So you might want to ask for that too.
    General Election coming up? Your MP worried about his/her job? Give them something to do and get them to sort out these parking cowboys. Search "Theyworkforyou" for the name of your MP.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,523Posts Today

3,965Users online

Martin's Twitter