Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 9th Oct 16, 12:52 AM
    • 265,086Posts
    • 26,211,247Thanks
    E: 18/11 Win A Weekend Stay For Two At A Boutique Hotel
    • 9th Oct 16, 12:52 AM
    E: 18/11 Win A Weekend Stay For Two At A Boutique Hotel 9th Oct 16 at 12:52 AM
    Your Fitness Today

Answer: C (Please thank angelinlace below. )
    Last edited by Lakshmi7; 10-10-2016 at 5:30 AM.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • bluesooz
    • By bluesooz 9th Oct 16, 10:29 AM
    • 3,526 Posts
    • 366,823 Thanks
    • 9th Oct 16, 10:29 AM
    • 9th Oct 16, 10:29 AM

need magazine for question and therefore answer A,B or C

prize info: Fishmore Hall is offering one Your Fitness reader an indulgent luxury weekend stay for two people, complete with a healthy six course tasting menu, afternoon tea, two spa treatments each and access to the spa’s thermal suites.

Located in the beautiful county of Shropshire,
    Big thanks to all who post
    • angelinlace
    • By angelinlace 9th Oct 16, 7:13 PM
    • 166 Posts
    • 10,283 Thanks
    • 9th Oct 16, 7:13 PM
    • 9th Oct 16, 7:13 PM
    Answer - C
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,809Posts Today

8,181Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @GemmaPullen1: Thank you @MartinSLewis We just saved £222 a year on our dual fuel bill by doing an energy comparison on Martin Lewis Ene?

• RT @missquilt: Changed my gas & electricity today cos @MartinSLewis told me to, even tho I'm too tight to turn the heating on????????see what dif?

• Fantastic news. It was brilliant in the West end. In excited (and as is obligatory, somewhat scared)

• Follow Martin