Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 8th Oct 16, 9:43 PM
    • 34,056Posts
    • 5,505,023Thanks
    E: 16/11 Win 1 of 5 £25 Peckish Autumn birdcare hampers
    • 8th Oct 16, 9:43 PM
    E: 16/11 Win 1 of 5 £25 Peckish Autumn birdcare hampers 8th Oct 16 at 9:43 PM
    Grow Your Own November

Which crop features on page 25 of the November issue of Grow Your Own?

answer = DILL

Help the wildlife this winter with these fantastic products from Peckish. You will find everything you need to supply local birds with nutrients to see them through the colder months. Five lucky readers will win an autumn birdcare hamper worth £25, comprising of the Peckish Small Bird Feeder, with an entrance that provides shelter to small and colourful birds while feeding (RRP £12.99), the Peckish Natural Balance Seed Mix 12.75kg, with 100 per cent natural ingredients, including sunflower seeds (RRP £9.99) and the Peckish Complete Seed Mix 1kg, which is a high energy seed mix packed with 12 different ingredients and added Calvita vitamin and mineral mix (RRP £3.99).

The end date has been changed as these have a history of closing early
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

182Posts Today

1,641Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin