Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• toshiba12345
    • By toshiba12345 8th Oct 16, 9:06 PM
    • 10Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Parking ticket from CPS its effect to medical student and GMC?
    • 8th Oct 16, 9:06 PM
    Parking ticket from CPS its effect to medical student and GMC? 8th Oct 16 at 9:06 PM
    hi guys. just registered today and i have read the newbies section though i had to read them couple of times. haha. such complicated but very detailed.

i just got the charge tonight and quickly browsed here and found such a wonderful forum.

here are pictures of the charge i got from CPS midlands LTD

So based on my understanding.

1. leave until week 3.
    2. make note of any NTK letters
    3. appeal to the operator(most likely rejected)
    4. get the appeal code from their rejected letters
    5. go to popla?

Also, can i just make a small note that i am a medical student and im afraid any court actions etc needs to be notified to GMC which could affect my career. Im doing my finals next year so really dont want to take any slim chances of having my medical degree compromised due to £100 fine. ((

just wanted to add that when i double check the note, the contravention code says to X marked relevant box, but they only X marked the F box but only used / on the G box.
    Last edited by toshiba12345; 08-10-2016 at 9:13 PM.
Page 2
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 12th Oct 16, 11:49 PM
    • 39,224 Posts
    • 50,790 Thanks
    Can you edit that post to remove that question? We don't condone lying.

Click on the breadcrumb trail, top of page: Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking & READ THE 'NEWBIES' FAQS THREAD.
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,686Posts Today

6,887Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LondonMudlark: Just found by eye on the Thames foreshore. Roman coin, beautiful condition. I'm a very happy Mudlark #londonmudlark http?

• RT @NHSMillion: If everyone who thinks the NHS is worth fighting for follows & RTs we'd reach a million in no time & have such a strong col?

• Very tense this test match. Great listening on 5 live sport #ENGvBAN

• Follow Martin