Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RHemmings
    • By RHemmings 7th Oct 16, 11:43 AM
    • 1,950Posts
    • 1,233Thanks
    RHemmings
    0 WOW
    Small Phone Bag
    • 7th Oct 16, 11:43 AM
    0 WOW
    Small Phone Bag 7th Oct 16 at 11:43 AM
    I want to buy a small bag into which I can put my phone and a few other walletish things such as cards and cash. It needs to fit in my pockets.

Previously I used small neoprene camera bags I bought at pound shops, as my phone is quite small. Sony Xperia E.

Tescos had a nice looking zipped bag but it was leather and I don't do leather. http://www.tesco.com/direct/tortoisegenuine-leather-universal-zip-purse-with-inside-pocket-fits-all-iphones-up-to-a-galaxy-s5-black-with-studs/647-9626.prd?skuId=647-9626

I'm looking around, but can't find anything suitable. Probably part of this is that I don't know the correct search terms for ebay.

Any advice?
    Last edited by RHemmings; 07-10-2016 at 11:46 AM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,269Posts Today

8,427Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @fistrat: @MartinSLewis cash in hand = no invoice = no proof of work = stuffed when quality is shoddy!

• Today's twitter poll: If a builder/cleaner/plumber etc asked you for money 'cash in hand for a discount if you know what I mean' would you

• RT @katieolivia92: .@Conservatives manifesto pledge to cap energy prices confirmed. Here's what @MartinSLewis said at the weekend. https://?

• Follow Martin