Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • I Love comps
    • By I Love comps 2nd Oct 16, 5:19 PM
    • 266Posts
    • 1,080Thanks
    I Love comps
    0 WOW
    L'Occitane Advent Calendar Offer
    • 2nd Oct 16, 5:19 PM
    0 WOW
    L'Occitane Advent Calendar Offer 2nd Oct 16 at 5:19 PM
    http://uk.loccitane.com/christmas-beauty-advent-calendar,83,1,29776,949697.htm

This calendar is 42. It's value is 80. Free p&p as you will be spending over 35.
Page 1
    • Kaye1
    • By Kaye1 2nd Oct 16, 6:21 PM
    • 488 Posts
    • 1,221 Thanks
    Kaye1
    • 2nd Oct 16, 6:21 PM
    • 2nd Oct 16, 6:21 PM
    Any feedback about this please? Has anyone bought them last year? I'm tempted but just wondering if it worth it.
    • I Love comps
    • By I Love comps 2nd Oct 16, 7:16 PM
    • 266 Posts
    • 1,080 Thanks
    I Love comps
    • 2nd Oct 16, 7:16 PM
    • 2nd Oct 16, 7:16 PM
    Any feedback about this please? Has anyone bought them last year? I'm tempted but just wondering if it worth it.
    Originally posted by Kaye1
    If you are on FB I would suggest you read the comments on there.
    I nearly ordered one but I do not use soap and they have two in this advent.
    As advents go this is a good priced one.
    • Tealblue
    • By Tealblue 2nd Oct 16, 10:24 PM
    • 446 Posts
    • 821 Thanks
    Tealblue
    • 2nd Oct 16, 10:24 PM
    • 2nd Oct 16, 10:24 PM
    Remember that the words 'worth' and 'value' are used in any promotion to encourage you to believe you are somehow getting fantastic value. The various beauty advent calendars may be quite fun but whether they are good value depends very much on your view of lots of generally rather small/sample sizes and whether you'll use them all (or know someone who would like them).
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 7th Oct 16, 4:42 AM
    • 11,584 Posts
    • 37,927 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 7th Oct 16, 4:42 AM
    L'Occitane Advent Calendar 42 (contents worth 80)
    • 7th Oct 16, 4:42 AM
    http://uk.loccitane.com/2016-l'occitane-advent-calendar,83,1,78620,966281.htm?utm_content=Threepi pe-29097-213502-24755-578~(CT1-Advent)_(CT2-Calendar)_(CT3-Advent)_(CT4-061016)&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_ campaign=Homepage_LAL_D

THE L'OCCITANE
    ADVENT CALENDAR
    What better way to get in the festive mood than with the LOCCITANE Advent Calendar!

This years calendar, worth over 80, is better than ever with 24 bestselling products from L'OCCITANE's skincare, bath, body and fragrance ranges guaranteed to put a smile on anyones face.
    HURRY BEFORE THEYARE ALL GONE!

Featuring a selection of best sellers, this calendar is filled with 24 irresistible beauty products. Indulge a loved one or treat yourself to a luxurious pre-Christmas gift with the LOCCITANE Christmas Beauty Advent Calendar * containing:
    35ml Relaxing Shower Gel
    10ml Shea Butter Hand Cream
    10ml Pivoine Flora Hand Cream
    35ml Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion
    10ml Delightful Rose Hand Cream
    30ml The Vert & Bigarade Shower Gel
    20ml Almond Milk Concentrate
    10ml Ultra Rich Face Cream
    10ml Almond Delicious Hands
    30ml Ultra Rich Body Lotion
    35ml Repairing Shampoo
    30ml Jasmin & Bergamote Shower Gel
    35ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
    25g Verbena Soap with leaves
    4ml Verbena Refreshing Cloth
    30ml Ultra Rich Shower Cream
    35ml Almond Shower Oil
    30ml Verbena Shower Gel
    10ml Shea Butter Foot Cream
    7.5ml Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette
    10ml Verbena Cooling Hand Cream
    30ml Immortelle Essential Water
    30ml Shea Butter Gentle Toner
    50g Almond Delicious Soap
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • bodacious
    • By bodacious 7th Oct 16, 7:34 AM
    • 342 Posts
    • 826 Thanks
    bodacious
    • 7th Oct 16, 7:34 AM
    think I'll give this a miss then as it doesn't seem to be very good value.
    • bodacious
    • By bodacious 7th Oct 16, 7:34 AM
    • 342 Posts
    • 826 Thanks
    bodacious
    there's already a thread on this here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5534688 which suggests this is not really very good value for money.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 8th Oct 16, 8:34 AM
    • 11,584 Posts
    • 37,927 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 8th Oct 16, 8:34 AM
    • 8th Oct 16, 8:34 AM
    there's already a thread on this here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5534688 which suggests this is not really very good value for money.
    Originally posted by bodacious
    sorry I only searched the grabbit board which is where I originally posted it, not quite sure how it is food shopping or groceries ????
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • I Love comps
    • By I Love comps 8th Oct 16, 11:33 AM
    • 266 Posts
    • 1,080 Thanks
    I Love comps
    • 8th Oct 16, 11:33 AM
    • 8th Oct 16, 11:33 AM
    I posted this one last weekend
    • I Love comps
    • By I Love comps 8th Oct 16, 11:36 AM
    • 266 Posts
    • 1,080 Thanks
    I Love comps
    Compared to other Advent Calendars this cheaply priced - this is at the lower end of the price range .
    • bodacious
    • By bodacious 8th Oct 16, 9:05 PM
    • 342 Posts
    • 826 Thanks
    bodacious
    sorry I only searched the grabbit board which is where I originally posted it, not quite sure how it is food shopping or groceries ????
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    eh? Where does Food shopping & groceries come into it? <confused>

The thread I pointed out is on this board, Shop but don't drop.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 9th Oct 16, 7:13 AM
    • 11,584 Posts
    • 37,927 Thanks
    sarah1972
    eh? Where does Food shopping & groceries come into it? <confused>

The thread I pointed out is on this board, Shop but don't drop.
    Originally posted by bodacious
    I posted it on the grabbit board originally and it was moved to the groceries board for some reason and then moved to here.
    • american dreamer
    • By american dreamer 20th Oct 16, 12:06 PM
    • 119 Posts
    • 234 Thanks
    american dreamer
    Free gift worth 20 + cashback
    I have been keeping an eye on any special offers to make this advent calendar more worth while and finally one has come up

Topcashback 7.07% + free gift worth 20 with minimum 45 spend.

This is the free gift:
    http://uk.loccitane.com/soft-skin-essentials-collection,83,1,30274,946152.htm

As the advent calendar is only 42, I bought a hand cream that I already use (8) to make up the spend value to over 45 spend... but there is travel size products available at 5.

I also received free next day delivery.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,769Posts Today

7,616Users online

Martin's Twitter